Reader Info

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Height: 6'2

Weight: 220

Age: 32

From: Dearborn, MI

Accomplishments: 4x WWE Champion, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, and 2x Intercontinental Champion

Memorable Rivalries: Vs Triple H
                                       Vs Undertaker
                                       Vs John Cena
                                       Vs CM Punk

Bio: (Y/N) started his WWE career in 2006 in WWE's 'revival' of ECW facing the likes of RVD and CM Punk just to name a few. He was moved up to Raw in 2007 and ended up being reduced to lower mid card matches despite his seemingly limitless skill set. It would take (Y/N) two years to claim his first of two IC Titles. He would use those IC title reigns to break into the main event scene in the WWE. From there he had classic matches against some of the businesses biggest names, even challenging the Undertaker in a rivalry that would really showcase (Y/N)'s mic skills and high flying ability and culminate in his 2 World Championship wins. (Y/N) would then move onto the WWE Championship scene and win the title 4 times in epic matches against Triple H, John Cena, and CM Punk. (Y/N) would wrestle his final match in 2012 against Brock Lesnar where he sustained a serious concussion after an outside dive went wrong and had to be helped to the back after the match. The following Raw (Y/N) announced his retirement from in ring competition and was given a standing ovation and a "Thank You (Y/N)!" chant. Afterwards he would depart from the WWE to fully embrace his early retirement... Or that's what he thought!

Finishing Moves: 'Silencer' DDT, Running Knee to the back of the head/neck, Brainbuster, and Sit out Piledriver

Theme:

Eyyyyup! Now see this section here? I'll be taking ONE female OC that will become (Y/N)'s protege after his return! I'll pick the two best and have y'all vote for the final! Also, yes I know the wrestling book before didn't do as well as I thought it would but I'm passionate about wrestling so this won't be the only book of it's kind here.