Chapter 3: Payback PPV

Let's go!

*Author POV*

We go now to the Raw before the Payback PPV. We go backstage with (Y/N) as he stands in the parking lot waiting for someone to arrive.

(Y/N): "Where are they? They should be he-"

He is cut off as a car come screeching to a stop right in front of him as the cameras start rolling. (Y/N) smiles as he makes his way towards the car. The door opens to reveal...

(Y/N): "Fashionably late I see?"

AJ: "There was a little bit of traffic and my driver got caught up a bit."

(Y/N): "Well I'm glad you're here because tonight I've put together a little warm up match for you here in the wonderful city of Philidelphia!"

The crowd cheered as AJ looked at him with a raised eyebrow

AJ: "Have you now? Against who?"

(Y/N) chuckled

(Y/N): "If I told you then it'd ruin the surprise! You better hurry and get prepared since you match iiiiiiis!"

(Y/N) looks down at his watch

(Y/N): "Next!"

AJ looked like she was about to protest but angrily huffed as she rushed to her locker room, leaving (Y/N) there smiling

(Y/N): "Man I hate seeing her leave but I do love watching her go."

The crowd 'oooed' at that as (Y/N) walked off camera as they cut back to the announce team..

*(Y/N)'s POV*

They had just cut the cameras and I was free to head to my office. I get there and Hunter was inside waiting for me.

(Y/N): "Didn't expect to see you in here. Am I in trouble?"

Hunter laughed

Hunter: "Not at all. I actually wanted to talk to you about this new girl you wanted to bring in. What's her name?"

(Y/N): "Lexi Williams. Trained her myself, she's something else Hunter and I think she'd be a great addition to the roster."

Hunter chuckled

(Y/N): "Did I say something funny Hunter?"

Hunter: "No, not at all. I didn't come here to tell you we're not hiring her. I came here to tell you she's signed on and currently is training in the performance center before she goes into NXT."

I pumped my fist in the air

(Y/N): "Yes! You will not regret this decision I assure you."

Hunter: "I doubt I will either."

*Timeskip, Author POV*

AJ was waiting in the ring, belt in hand when (Y/N)'s music hit and the crowd erupted in cheers

(Y/N): "Glad to see I'm welcome here in Philly!"

The crowd cheered, giving him that cheap pop he was looking for

(Y/N): "AJ it seems like you're ready to go at it so I'll skip the bull and get right to the introduction."

(Y/N) cleared his throat

(Y/N): "Ladies and gentlemen, coming from San Jose, California! Please welcome...."

(Y/N) paused