Chapter 4: RAW After Payback

*Author POV*

It's now the RAW after Payback and (Y/N) is in his office when he heard a knock on his door.

(Y/N): "Enter!"

The door opened and in came one of the members of the camera crew

Crew Member: "It's time for your segment with Natalya. You ready?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, let's get this show on the road."

The crew member left and the segment began.

Cole: "Welcome back to Monday Night Raw ladies and gentlemen! While we get ready for our next match it seems we have a situation backstage!"

The cameras go backstage to Natalya going up to (Y/N)'s office door. She knocked on the door hard until it opened.

(Y/N): "Ah Nattie! How can I-"

Natalya: "Did you pay attention to the championship match last night?"

(Y/N): "Is this about the interference?"

Natalya: "What else would it be about (Y/N)? Don't act like you don't know!"

(Y/N): "First, don't yell at me. Second, I know you're upset however I can't just give you a rematch."

The crowd booed

Natalya: "Why the hell not?! I was screwed!"

(Y/N): "While that may be the case, the referee's decision is final. In my Women's division opportunity is earned NOT given! And since you didn't win, you must earn the opportunity to be in another title match."

Natalya sighed and rubbed her forehead

Natalya: "Fine.. What do I have to do?"

(Y/N): "You have to win your match tonight! You win tonight, you get into a number one contender's match. But if you lose your opponent advances to the number one contender's match."

Natalya: "Who's my opponent?"

(Y/N): "Your opponent tonight is... a secret! And it will be revealed later tonight!

Natalya turned around to leave

(Y/N): "One more thing Nattie! Don't you ever raise your voice at me or disrespect me ever again."

(Y/N) then went into his office and shut the door as they cameras lingered on Natalya..

*Timeskip*

AJ was in the ring with her Womens title thrown around her shoulder and she had a mic in her hand. There were visible bandages wrapped around her midsection

AJ: "Last night at Payback I successfully defended MY women's championship and beat Natalya."

The crowd boo'ed AJ

AJ: "But thanks to Natalya I have been injured and cannot compete tonight."

The crowd boo'ed again and continued until (Y/N)'s music hit

(Y/N) walked down to the ring and had a slightly annoyed look on his face. He entered the ring and got a mic and was welcomed by the crowds cheers

(Y/N): "Thank you! Thank you!"

(Y/N) then turned to AJ as his expression softened

(Y/N): "I originally came out here to tell you that you were going to be in a match later tonight. But after seeing those bandages I started to think that maybe I'll give you the night off."