Chapter 2: The Angle

CHAPTER 2 here we go!

*Author POV*

It's been quite an eventful week for the new GM of the now Women's division (Y/N) (L/N). Runnong around to corporate meetings and creative meetings tends to wear on somebody after awhile.

Anyway, (Y/N) is on his way to another meeting with Triple H and Stephanie to discuss the storyline his return would eventually get into. As (Y/N) was on his way to the meeting, his phone went off with a message from AJ.

AJ: Could you meet with me at your office later?

(Y/N): Yeah just gotta get through this meeting first. Why?

AJ: Creative pitched something to me and I was thinking you'd like to hear about it.

(Y/N): Sounds very interesting. Alright, I'll be there in a half hour or so.

AJ: See you then!

(Y/N) put his phone in his pocket as he made it to the meeting room and went inside...

*Inside the room*

Triple H and Stephanie sat across from (Y/N)

Hunter: "Ok (Y/N) as you know we're here to discuss the storyline of your return. But we've run into a bit of a dilemma and we've decided to run our ideas by you."

(Y/N): "Alright, lay em on me."

Hunter: "Well before we do that I'd like to ask you a serious question. (Y/N) how would you feel about making a come back to in ring competition?"

(Y/N) went wide eyed, but then sighed

(Y/N): "Hunter, I would love to do that but just look at me. I'm not at all in the shape I used to be, I'm concussion prone, and well throwing yourself around through tables and such really tends to wear you down."

Then, Stephanie chimed in

Stephanie: "Well knowing that we can remedy it by toning down all that dangerous stuff. Of course that doesn't mean you can't ever do it, but just tone it down. We can get you back in the performance center and to the gym to make sure you're in great shape for a return but all we need is for you to pull the trigger (Y/N)."

(Y/N) thought for a minute before responding

(Y/N): "Well.. How much time do we have to get it all done?"

Hunter: "Until the Royal Rumble, so you've got 9 months to get back into shape and get all that ring rust out of the way."

(Y/N) smiled

(Y/N): "I'm in. Now, let's get to stroylines."

Hunter: "Well our first one we've come up with, you come back as a surprise entry in the Rumble, you win, and you move onto Wrestlemania."

(Y/N): "Alright what's the second option we've got?"

Hunter: "Well we were thinking of having you feud with Brock starting after TLC and you two duke it out at the rumble, you win, and you go to Wrestlemania to face the Undertaker."

(Y/N) sat silent. On the one hand, he won the Royal Rumble and got a championship match, but on the other hand he would not only beat Brock Lesnar he would also go on to face the Undertaker and possibly break the streak

(Y/N): "Is this a decision I have to make now or can I have time to think it over?"

Hunter: "You've got 9 months to think. Of course you can tell us earlier but 9 months is the limit."