𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

It was a  beautiful day at the flowerwings village. There was a small warm breeze, The sky was clear, the sun was shining, not a single cloud in the sky. Dragons were flying, and talking. And the shops were teeming with customers. The academy was blooming with dragons too, the academy was the most ancient area on Vibrintity. Almost always when the academy was brought up, dragons couldn't believe it was still standing. The school was old but smelled amazing, lilacs ands roses dangled from vines in the entrance of it. The windows smelled fresh from the new leaves added for them. Scrolls were neatly arranged in small wooden shelves in each dorm. There where dragons in hunting class, learning how to kill prey with their poison. Then there was flying class which is the class Moonflower was taking at the moment.

 Moonflower was flapping her wings, trying to take down gravity with the heavy beats of her wings, but still was impossible for her. She was at the academy with her classmates, Her teacher; Hepatica started to shush everyone down. "Alright class stop talking and flapping your wings we don't want ink and scrolls everywhere." Hepatica said, with a huge smile on her face. All the dragonets found a comfortable place to sit, and quieted down. "Finally, know that we're all settled down, we can now start our newest lesson. Today I will be teaching you how to glide!" Hepatica said. 

"The first thing that you want to do is open your wings, more likely spread them like this" She spread her wings open wide. "Then your going to flap them once in a while to keep your weight of your body steady. Can you guys mimic what I'm doing?" She asked. A dragonet raised his talon. It was Moonflowers brother foxglove. "Is it alright if we can practicing gliding outside? For space I mean, because I think I might bump someone with my wings." The he turned to look at Moonflower. She snorted then looked away. Her brother was always aware of his space. "Alright that's a good idea Foxglove. Let's go outside." Hepatica replied, and walked out of the classroom, flicking her tail making for them to go follow her.

 MoonFlower's friend Alstromeria walked up to her and giggled. "Hey Moonflower!" She said smiling casually. "Hi Alstromeria! Do you have anymore of those scrolls for hunting class I'm still practicing on using my venom." She said. Alstromeria rolled her eyes. You always ask for those scrolls you know." She laughed, and kept on walking. "Well you never know when you need your venom." Moonflower snorted. "I guess I'll agree with you on that one." Alstromeria said smiling.

 By this time they where out side on the cool grass. A cool breeze blew outside, rocking the heather. Moonflower sat down and rested her tail on a soft smoothed rock. The grass felt cozy under her scales. It was because of the rock floor from the academy, it always bothered her. But feeling the smooth rock and cool grass made those thoughts and feelings go away. Alstromeria walked up to Moonflower and sat down next to her. "Can't you wait till the day that we could learn how to fly?" She said staring up at the sky. "Yep i can't wait! Just staring at the sky makes me wish i could be soaring up there already. It just like the cloud are calling me." 

Moonflower said staring up at the sky. "Alright class please quiet down." Hepatica said while the rest of Moonflowers winglet walked onto the smooth grass. "We can't get this lesson done with you guys tal-." Then the bell rang. "And there goes all our time..." Hepatica said frowning. "We'll finish this lesson tomorrow. Now what your next class?" Their teacher asked. Foxglove just answered. "We have hunting class next." He said grinning. "Alright you guys may go." 

                                   ~End of editing( May continue some other time.)~

 "I hope our teacher Sunflower shows me how to use my venom this time!" Moonflower Said exitedly. "Mhm!" Alstromeria said. Moonflower saw a black shadow on one of the leaf windows. But she didn't think it was suspicious so she just ignored it. Moonflower enetered the hunting area. It was a huge plain with a pond and cattails and weeds swaying in the wind. Moonflower saw the black shadow in the forest again. The forest was big but got cut off by the huge wooden fence cutting it off. "Hey Alstromeria do you se-". "Alright I just got all these rabbits for hunting class. Because today we're going to practice using our venom!" Their hunting teacher Sunflower said. "Did you hear that Moonflower?" Alstromeria said grinning. "Yes! I can't wait!" Moonflower Said grinning. Then Moonflower noticed Hydrangea coming toward her. Hydrangea was one of Moonflowers 'friendemies'. The reason is because, Hydrangea was Moonflowers best friends before they started the academy. But when Moonflower noticed that Hydrangea was being rude to Alstromeria she stopped hanging out with her. " hey Moonflower I like killing prey with my poison." Said Hydrangea in a weird and creepyish way. Then Hydrangea just walked away. "Uhmmmm am I the only one who think that was weird or not?" Alstromeria said. "Ya think?" Moonflower Said back to Alstromeria. Sunflower passed Moonflower a rabbit then she gave one to Alstromeria. Which was the last one to give a rabbit to. So Sunflower set the last rabbit free. 

"Alright first what you want to do it open your mouth like this." Sunflower opened her mouth revealing all the spikes in her mouth. "Then let out all the liquid from the spikes an bite the prey." Sunflower  bite the rabbit. It looked as if it where about to attack but dies less then three seconds. "Alright who want to go first?" Then wolftail raised her talon.

 Wolftail was one of the other dragonets in Moonflowers winglet. She was grey with a blue flower crown on her head. "I'd like to try first please!" She said exitedly. "Alright I can do this." Wolftail said. She opened her mouth. Then bit the fluffy brown rabbit so fast, no one saw her sink her teeth into it. The rabbit was dead in less than three seconds. "Did I kill it?" Said Wolftail. "By the dead looks that rabbit is giving me yes you did." Sunflower said. "Yay! I always wanted to do this!" Wolftail said jumping and flapping her wings exitedly. "Anyone want to try next?" Sunflower said. "Id like to try next." Said Veronica.

 Veronica was a blue dragon, tall, she loved flying and was the only one who learned how to fly in their winglet. She was taught by her parents. She was a year older than Moonflower. But she loved her best friends who where Moonflower, Snowdrop and Alstromeria. 

Basically Moonflower had four best friends, which are Alstromeria, Veronica, and Snowdrop. Snowdrop was a snowy white scaled flowerwing. She had snowdrop flowers all over her, she had a gold bracelet with three little sapphires on it. But she was nice and cheerful all the time. "Alright you saw me bite my rabbit, and kill it didn't you?" Sunflower asked Veronica. "Of course if I did, why would I be asking you if i said i wanted to try?" Veronica said. "True, Anyways just kill that rabbit already." Sunflower said.

 Veronica bit down the rabbit quickly. She killed her rabbit in less than two seconds. "Impressive." Sunflower said. "Could I eat it now?" Veronica said questionably. "Sure". "Moonflower your next." Sunflower told her. "Okay." Moonflower said determined. "You can do this Moonflower!" Alstromeria said. She closed her eyes, then opened her mouth. Moonflower bit her fat rabbit in less than five seconds. "Could use a little work, but great." Sunflower said. Alstromeria rolled her eyes. "At least you killed it!" She said. Moonflower smiled. Even thought she killed it in five seconds didn't stop her from being happy. "Impressive Moon, anyways, are you going to eat your rabbit by the way?" Veronica said. 

Moon was a nickname Veronica and Snowdrop called her. "No, I'm kind of full." Moonflower tossed it to Veronica's talons. "Thanks!" Veronica said back. "No problem". Moonflower said. "Snowdrop, and foxtail you guys do it at the same time, I just want to get this over with already." Sunflower said with one talon on her face and laying down on a smooth rock, with moss growing on the edges and a few little pebbles around it here and there. Foxtail and Snowdrop bit there rabbits at the same time. They both killed it in four seconds. "Good, but needs a little improving." Sunflower said. "Uhhh, your forgetting about me here" Alstromeria said eagerly. 

"True now go on, finish it." Sunflower said, this time giving Alstromeria the 'just-finish-this-and-leave-cause-I-want-to-go-to-take-a-nap' face. Alstromeria bit the small rabbit in one second. Sunflower just shrugged and put her head on the rock and closed her eyes. "Wow, and I thought she was going to be impressed." Alstromeria said loudly, trying to get sunflowers attention, but gave up. "Hey aren't we forgetting someone?" Moonflower Said. "I don't know, I just want to get out of this class already" Alstromeria said with a frown.