𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

It was morning. The sun rays where leaking through the leaf made windows, which made the room full of warm yellow sunlight. And the smell of fresh flowers put outside was coming through the windows. Moonflower woke up with a yawn. She noticed Alstroemeria was gone. She quickly looked back where she put her gift, and sighed with relief when she saw it was still there.

Classes where about to start, so she got up from the soft smooth moss bed and walked her way to the prey center. Leaving all her jewelry safely hidden~ish. Their prey center teacher. Was there as usual. Eating some dead sheep. There where other students. Some resting by the lake, some eating fruits, others where flying around the open space, laughing and giggling.

And then she spotted Alstroemeria. She was by the lake talking to Snowdrop. Eating a rabbit. Moonflower walked over to them.

"Alstroemeria when did you get up? I never saw you when I did." Moonflower said, while grabbing a plump peach. "Oh well, I figured since you where sleeping, I didn't want to wake you up, so I just came to the prey center because I was hungry. And that's where I found Snowdrop here." Alstroemeria explained.

"Oh well that makes more sense." Moonflower said. She laid down by the river on a soft spot of grass. She sipped some water from the lake and took a bite from the peach. Moonflower was about to take another bite when, all the dragons in the academy heard the loud 'gong'. That indicated that all the students had to meet at the main center. "Ugh, and I was about to finish this." Moonflower said with a light sigh. She ran to the main hall with Alstroemeria and Snowdrop behind. She got to the main hall, and sat down.

"Alright students! You may be wondering why we brought you all here." Said Sunflower. She was one of the head teachers. "So, the teachers and I have been getting a lot of reports of fights with all the tribe species here. And listen...." Sunflower said with a brief pause. "We were all thinking if we should make one dragon from each species to be in one winglet. Thinking about it.... this is what our ancestors did! We don't know why we stopped. So...yes we are going to be doing the idea of each dragon in winglets Alright?" Sunflower Said. 

There was no sound in the main cave. Everyone seemed shocked or confused or maybe even scared. Alright so here are the new winglets!

*says winglets* Guys I need more forms! I need to finish this chapter by saying the winglets. So please DO THE FORMS fill them out! It's not so hard. You'll have a shoutout in this story if ya do!