𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

"Finally, that was a little walk to our sleeping caves." Alstromeria said to Moonflower. "Yeah, I just don't get it, why is Sunflower so mean to you?" Moonflower said. "I don't know, but literally I bit it down in one second! And she didn't even say 'woah that's impressive' like she tells other dragons" Alstromeria frowned. "Well I'm goig to take a nap. See you around noon." Alstromeria said yawning. "Alright." Moonflower said. "I'm going to go hang out with Veronica." Moonflower said. Moonflower walked out of the sleeping cave. Hmmm where does Veronica usually stay after hunting class?  Moonflower thought.

 She walked around the hall of the Flowerwing sleeping caves. She saw some dragons talking in their sleeping caves or sleeping or reading scrolls. She walked into the hydrowings sleeping cave section, then the diamondsings sleeping cave section, then the emotionwings sleeping cave section, she took a turn in the galaxieswing sleeping cave section. Atpnd that when she saw the shadow again. She stopped walking. And squinted. There's that weird shadow again... This is starting to get a little to creepy. Moonflower thought. "Hey um, what are you doing in the galaxialwings sleeping cave section?" A nebula colored galaxial wing said. "I'm just looking for my friend." Said Moonflower. "Huh, ok, who's your friend? Is she a galaxialwing or a Flowerwing like you?" She said. "She's a flowerwing. Nothing to get all worried about." Moonflower said. "What's your name?" The female galaxialwing asked. "My names Moonflower, you?" Moonflower asked swishing her tail left to right. "My names Astroid." The galaxialwing said. "I was just going  to warn you about my brother, his name is Neptune, he's small but mighty and hates flowerwings the most of all dragon species." Astroid said. "Well thanks for warning me. Anyways have you seen a tall blue Flowerwing anywhere around here?" Moonflower asked. "Yeah she went down that way." Astroid said, and pointed to the corner of the celestialwings sleeping cave section. "Thanks, nice meeting you." Moonflower said. "Nice meeting you too, and your welcome." Astroid said grinning, she turned and walked back to her sleeping cave with another dragon, who she thought might be her friend. 

Moonflower turned around and walked to the celestialwing sleeping cave section. She ran down the halls and went out the sleeping cave section. She exited out the sleeping cave section and entered the arts and crafts cave. It was full of drawings on scrolls, which were hanging on the walls of the cave. There was flower for decoration around the floor of the cave. Their was four windows with leaf windows. Two where small squares, and the other two where rectangles. The ceiling had a bulb of fire in it for light in the cave. There was wooden tables here and there. With some fluffy pillows made out of cotton for dragonets to sit on. "Hey Moon!" Veronica said. "Oh there you are I've been looking for you everywhere." Moonflower said. She went to got sit next to a fluffy pillow next to her. "So what are you doing here?" Moonflower asked Veronica. "I was just reading this scroll on how to make a bird house out of pebbles. But it looks painstaking." Veronica said. Showing Moonflower the scroll on how to make one". "True that does look painstaking." Moonflower said. "Anyways I wanted to aske you something." Moonflower said to Veronica.

 "Yeah what is it?" Veronica said. "Well I've been seeing this black shadow everywhere I go. It's starting to get creepy." Moonflower said. "Do you know who it is, or what dragon species it is?" Veronica asked. "Nope, I just see a black shadow." Moonflower said. "Where was the first time you saw it?" Veronica asked curling her tail bext to her pillow. "Well, the first time I saw it was in flying class. In the cave though." Moonflower Said. "Second place?" Veronica said. Moonflower tucked her wings in. "The second place I saw it was in the forest. Where we went outside to practice gliding." Moonflower said. "Third place." Veronica said. "The third place I saw it was in the galaxialwing sleeping cave section." Moonflower said. She looked back at the entrance of the arts and crafts cave then back at Veronica. 

"What is it?" Veronica asked. "I just feel the creepiness of it staring at me again." Moonflower said. "Strange well, you know how it was in the galaxialwings sleeping cave area?" Veronica said. "Yeah." Moonflower said. Tilting her head. "Well maybe it is a galaxialwing wing." Veronica said. "True because I met a dragonet there when I went looking for you." Moonflower said. "Really? Who was it?" Veronica said. "It was a galaxialwing her name was Astroid. She said something about her brother." Moonflower said. "Really what did she say?". "Well she said that be careful of her brother. She said that he hates Flowerwings." Moonflower said.