Chapter 16

Lori finished taping up a box of dishes when the doorbell rang. She answered the door and saw Bryce and Lex with the rest of her brothers. Lori crossed her arms and leaned in the doorway, "What brings you guys here?" She couldn't help the disgust in her voice as she spoke. "These three have something they want to say," Lex told her. "We're sorry," Conner told her while scratching the back of his head. "When we learned how deep the damage we had done went, we couldn't help but feel regret for what we had done," Felix added in. "And we wanted to make amends with you," Adam finished. Lori looked them over as they looked her over.

Today she felt bold wearing a pair of jean shorts that showed off the scars on her legs, a hot pink tank top with a sheer white off the shoulder shirt over it, and her hair was in a messy bun. She had to go shopping for clothes that fit her now that she had regained the weight and plus some. Jace and Allen had taken the chance to spoil her despite her protests. They even took her to get her hair and nails done, which was her favorite part to be honest. She noticed they were dressed in faded jeans and muscle shirts. They were here to work. Lex and Bryce had agreed to help them move since Jace couldn't. Allen then pulled up at that moment with the moving truck.

Allen looked at the added amount of Lori's brothers on the front steps. Lori came out with a box as he got out of the truck,"They've apologized and are here to help." Allen looked them over then looked at her. She shrugged and gave him a quick kiss. He nodded and opened the back of the truck, "Jace done with his physical therapy yet?" "I got a call from Trisha earlier, apparently he had some errands he wanted to run," She said as she placed the box down. He nodded, "Okay." He then looked over her choice of clothes and felt himself harden. Most of her scars were on display for the world to see and she seemed to be unashamed.

He cupped her cheek and kissed her. She moaned softly and gripped his shirt. They parted when someone honked at them. It was Trisha with Jace laughing his ass off in the passenger seat at their startled expressions. Jace then noticed the rest Lori's brothers and got out. He pulled her to him, "You okay?" "Yeah. They came to apologize and help move. They did the apologizing and are just waiting to do the other part," she told him. "Did you accept their apology," he asked her. "Baby steps," was she sighed reply. He nodded and kissed her cheek before everyone got busy moving.

It took till late at night before they were all finished moving and getting the furniture set up. Everyone sat in the living room surrounded by boxes, with pizza on the coffee table. Lori looked at everyone who was joking and smiling, enjoying the peace that was there with them. She knew the peace here was fragile and she didn't want to shatter it. Fingers crossed that didn't happen.

After everyone left Lori stood and stretched. Jace and Allen watched as her shirt lifted to show off her stomach. She didn't notice their looks as she made her way out of the living room, "I'm gonna go take a shower." Allen and Jace got off of the couch and followed after her. Allen surprised her when he threw her over his shoulder and she let out a squeal. He gave her butt a hard smack that had her moaning softly. Jace smirked as he followed them into their master bedroom where the pets were lounging. After they shooed them out Allen dropped her on to the bed and kissed her deeply.

Jace watched as she shivered and moaned as Allen began to tease her. Allen pulled away and took off his shirt, "You both received the okay from your doctors and I'm not able to hold it back anymore. Both of you strip."

Jace and Lori didn't hesitate. It had been so long and they all needed this. Jace was unable to kneel on his knees comfortably so he stood with his legs shoulder width apart, hands behind his back, head down. Allen licked his lips as he looked at the sight before him. He went to the special marked box filled with their toys and restraints. He couldn't wait to get their playroom set up because then he would enjoy torturing them till they begged to cum before giving them what they asked for. Allen looked over the toys then looked back at them before looking back in the box.

The anticipation itself was it's own form of foreplay and it was always his favorite. He then tied their hands behind their backs before having them lay on the bed, facing the ceiling. He blindfolded them, taking away their sight before he put ear plugs in their ears to deprive them or their ability to hear.

He looked at them with a smirk. He took the knife that he used for knife play out and unsheathed it. He dragged the tip gently along each of their inner thighs. Their moans and pleas were soft and beautiful, but he was going to take his sweet time with them.

Lori and Jace were both panting and whining needily as Allen continued to tease their bodies with various toys, not giving either enough to allow them to cum, keeping them on the edge they very much wanted to fall off of. Unable to contain his own need anymore, he freed them of their restraints and gave them back their sight and ability to see. "Princess, remind Pet what your sweet pussy feels like," Allen told her. She didn't waist another second before straddling his waist and taking his cock into her dripping pussy. They both moaned, almost exploding right there. Allen removed the plug he had inserted into Lori during his torture before pushing his lubed cock into her tight cavern. She gripped Jace's shoulders, struggling to hold the reigns of her orgasm.

Allen and Jace then set a hard and fast pace. "Cum," he ordered when he was unable to hold his own orgasm any longer. Allen smiled softly as Lori collapsed on to Jace as his eyes rolled back from the force and feel of it. Allen removed himself then cleaned them both up before laying between them. He pulled them close, both using each side of his chest as a pillow. Allen finally felt a deep peace within himself that allowed him to fall asleep effortlessly.