Chapter 8

Lori quit working for Bixlow, not wanting to work for her torturous brothers. Instead she had become a foster mom to a special needs cat she named Scoots. Allen didn't have much hope of the kitten surviving, because the kitten didn't have much energy, but he wasn't going to kill Lori's hope and smile. Lori was confident and happy as she cared for the animal. The other animals had also decided to help her take care of the little kitten. Psycho would help bathe and keep it warm while Pixie and Ranger constantly watched it in case there was any change. Lori just finished tube feeding Scoots when Jace came home.

He gave her a steamy kiss that had her head spinning and her toes curling. "I take it you had a great day at work," she asked him. He nodded, "Yeah, and we started shooting for our calendars, they'll be ready by Christmas. I think this year I'll pose for March. After all, you and Allen like having my pot of gold." Her face became crimson and she covered her face with her hands.

Allen came in while Jace was laughing and poking her hands. "Are you teasing her again," He asked with a chuckle. "I told her I was going to be posing for March for the next calendar since you both like my pot of gold and she became red," Jace explained. Allen chuckled before pulling her to him, "We enjoy your pot of gold just like you both enjoy my chocolate bar." She became even redder, and couldn't help but be wet at how they were talking.

He then moved his hand to be between her legs, "And just like how we enjoy you sweet nectar Princess." He rubbed her through her sweats and she moaned softly. "I'm in the mood for something sweet tonight, how about you Pet," Allen asked Jace as he increased the pressure. Jace nodded, "My sweet tooth is in major need to be satisfied."

"I want both of you to go upstairs and strip. Pet, show her how to kneel properly," Allen instructed. Jace took her hand and they went upstairs, both smiling eagerly. Allen smiled at how eager she was. Over the last week they helped teach her about different things such as the different toys as well as positions. They even told her about different types of BDSM relationships.

Tonight though, they're gonna test her limits. Allen went upstairs and saw them both naked and waiting for him in the kneeling position. "Such a good girl," he said while running his hand through her hair. She leaned into his touch, enjoying the peace she felt.

He moved away and made her lay on the bed. He tied a blindfold around her eyes, "Pick a safe word." "Sanctuary," she told them. Allen nodded, before using silk ties to gently tie her wrists to the head board. He then walked over to Jace, using his hair to pull his head back. Allen kissed him fiercely before having him tease Lori with a feather on her inner thighs while he prepped her nipples for a set of nipple clamps. She gasped and arched her back.

Allen gave Jace a Hitachi wand to use on her. Wasn't long till the vibrations pushed her to the point of making her beg for release, but instead of giving it to her, Jace moved it away making her whine. She felt her anticipation grow when she felt Jace move from the end of the bed. She then heard Jace moan and bit her lip, wishing she could see what was going on. She then heard the sound of something hitting skin before Jace's moan followed it. The sound of him being spanked made her fire become even fiercer.

When Allen was satisfied with how red Jace's bottom was he put the paddle to the side. "I think it's time I let you satisfy your sweet tooth Pet," Allen told him. "Just dont let her cum." Jace eagerly settled between her legs before letting his tongue pleasure her. Allen undressed slowly as he watched them. Lori was lost in the pleasure, begging to cum, while Jace enjoyed torturing her. While he pleasured her he also used his fingers to prep her for anal. When they were ready they removed her clamps and untied her while also removing the blindfold before they took her. "P-Please, can I cum master," she begged needily. "Cum for us Princess," He told her in her ear. They continued to thrust until they came. For a moment they all laid there until, trying to catch their breath, but they were no where finished.

For hours they played with various toys, seeing what she enjoyed and what she didn't. It was sun rise when they finally laid there, fully seated, sweaty, and tired. Lori was already asleep before Allen even began the aftercare on both of his submissives. When he laid down he brought them close to him, feeling complete.

Lori woke up feeling sore. Last night had been an amazing learning experience for her and she hoped to have more. Her limbs still felt like Jell-O but she needed to get out of the bed. She heard the door open and looked over her shoulder to see Jace coming in with Scoots. She had tiny diaper on, and was holding her head up and meowing. "Awww," she said as she sat up. Jace handed her the kitten and Lori scratched under her chin. "She was moving around in her box meowing," Jace said, his eyes on her breasts that were covered in marks from their fun last night. "That's so good," Lori said in a baby tone to the little kitten. "Has she eaten," she asked Jace. "I fed her before I brought her up here," he answered.

Jace loved the smile that lit up her face as she looked at the kitten who was now showing she wanted to live. "How do you feel," he asked her. "I feel so tired and sore, but I feel so relaxed at the same time. My mind is quiet for once," she confessed to him. Usually she has thoughts from the moment she woke up to when she finally drifts to sleep. He gave her a kiss, "Do you need anything for the pain?" She shook her head, "No, it's okay." Her face then reddened, "Its a nice reminder of last night." Jace chuckled before tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "We're so proud of you Princess." She smiled softly and he took the kitten from her so she could get up and put some clothes on.

Jace and her were in the kitchen when Allen's sister, Trisha, barged into the house. Lori felt embarrassed due to how she looked. Her hair was a mess from last night and she was only wearing Jace's shirt and her panties. Jace glared at Trisha, "What do you want?" "Where is Allen, it's clear he isn't at the office," she told him. Then she noticed Lori. She approached her and Lori took a scared step back.

She lifted a piece of Lori's ginger hair, "Serioustly? It's bad enough he is with Jace, but seriously? It's clear my brother has no taste." Lori looked down at the floor, wanting to get away from her. Trisha scoffed, "How pathetic." She then turned to an infuriated Jace who was gripping the counter till his knuckles were white, "So where is he?" "Leave," Jace seethed. "Before I call the police for harassment and breaking and entering."

Lori was shaking, and tried to back away from the woman. The woman threw her long hair over her shoulder. The ends hitting Lori in the face, causing her to jump and whimper. Trisha looked over her shoulder at Lori and sneered, "Such a cry baby." She then looked at Jace, "Have me call me when he gets home." She then left the house, slamming the door. Lori flinched at the sound.

Jace got her anxiety meds, "I need you to take these for me, okay baby?" His voice didnt have any of the anger it held a second ago. Instead it was soothing. With a shakey hand, she took the water and pills he offered. She took them and he then took the glass from her. "Talk to me baby," he encouraged. Instead she held up her arms and he picked her up. He carried her to the living room and sat on the couch. He moved her to a position she would be comfortable in while also retrieving his phone from his pocket. Pixie got on the couch, laying on his legs, while putting her head in Lori's lap.

Jace called Allen. "You know I have a meeting soon Pet," Allen said when he answered. "Trisha showed up looking for you," Jace told him. "Oh no, what happened," Allen asked him. Jace told him what happened and Allen wanted to curse and rage, but he didn't. "Put Lori on the phone," He told Jace. Jace handed her the phone. "Hello," she said with a sniffle, trying to keep the tears away. "Hi Princess, I'm so sorry she acted the way she did. Are you okay? Do you need me to come home," he asked her. Lori really did want him here, but he had work and she didnt want to interrupt that, "I'm fine. Just focus on your work." Allen could hear the slight shake in her voice and wanted to be there instead of here.

"As soon as this meeting is over, I'm going to come home," he told her. Lori wanted to tell him he didnt have to do that, but she felt like being selfish. She was scared and wanted them both here. After she gave Jace back the phone he talked with Allen for a few more minutes before hanging up. "Am I pathetic Sir," she asked softly, more tears coming to her eyes. He gave her a squeeze, "No baby, never. Dont listen to her, she just likes to hurt people's feelings because she thinks shes better than everyone else." But even her own family had said she was pathetic. It was something she heard her whole life. She did feel pathetic for crying when Trisha simply touched her hair. She felt pathetic for making Allen want to come home because she isn't strong enough to get over her anxiety. A tiny piece of her mind said she had a disorder and it was okay but a bigger part of her claimed it was just an excuse. She knew she was broken and that was why so many hated her and she didn't blame them. She just wondered why Jace and Allen didnt hate her.