Chapter 19

Lori stood in line waiting nervously. They were getting ready to board the cruise and she was so excited. She had never been on a cruise before so this was going to be so much fun. Allen had later revealed that it was a BDSM cruise. They called it the Sunshine Liner but that was so many, who were in things like politics who needed to keep their lifestyle away from the social media could book it and not worry about it ruining their career.

During the week Jace and Allen made sure Lori understood the rules and that things were going to be a little stricter on the cruise since she was going to have to follow not only the rules they had for her but also the rules of the cruise. For example, since she was a submissive she would have to wear a collar during her stay. Before she got into BDSM she probably would've saw it strange and weird, but bow she understood the weight of what it meant by wearing your Master's collar. Since Jace was a switch he wore a chain with a dog tag around that said he belonged to Allen and that he was also Lori's Doninant as well. Lori had a cute heart shaped tag on her collar that said who her Masters were and it made her really happy. Her collar was thin and fashionable, allowing her to wear it with everything she had brought with her.

Jace had been so excited when Jace had announced the cruise. A whole month of fun, sun, and sex with the two loves of his life. What more could a person ask for? For his two loves to not constantly worry about his asthma, he thought. They worried because they cared, but he had it under control for the most part. The real bad days were when it was really humid and the air felt thick. He hasn't had an asthma attack since he first learned of the damage left behind by the gas, but the doctors told him the signs to look for. He really didn't want to have one, because who knows how they'll react.

Once on the boat they were given a map of the boat and their room key. Lori walked between Jace and Allen, holding each of their hands. Lori wondered what they were going to do first. When they got to the room they unpacked their things and tucked their suitcases away.

"What are your rules again Princess," Allen asked her, wanting to ensure she had them memorized. She began to count on her fingers, "Never go anywhere without telling either you or Sir. Always keep my phone on me. Dont spend my own money. Dont eat a ton of junk food. Dont talk to other Doms without permission. Try to have one of you with me at all times unless I am in a submissive only zone. Whenever I have bad thoughts, come to you no matter where you are. When given a certain time to meet you at a certain place be on time. And have fun."

Allen smiled and kissed her cheek,"Good girl." "So what are we going to do first," Jace asked curiously. "I was thinking dinner and a show," Allen said with a smirk. Jace mirrored his smirk and Lori knew she was truly going to experience something new tonight.

She wore the black dress Allen and Jace laid out for her, and she had never felt so exposed while being dressed. She wore a red leather dress that had a zipper in the front that went from neckline to hem of the dress, and she wasn't allowed to wear underwear. She wore her collar around her neck and a pair of diamond studs in her ears. She wore black heels that were sexy, but very high. The lustful looks she had gotten from Allen and Jace is what encouraged her to wear them. She left her hair loose and gave it a light curl while also keeping her make up light. Allen only wore a pair of leather pants and boots while Jace wore the same pants while also wearing a red leather vest. His dog tag shined proudly on top of the vest.

They each took one of her hands before leading her out of the room. They went to the restaurant and a hostess lead them to a round booth that faced the stage. Lori sat between them and saw many submissives were either on the floor by their Dom's legs, in their laps with their dom feeding them, or like them sitting at a booth or table. Every relationship was so different.

When the lights dimmed, everyone became quiet and looked towards the stage. Lori then felt hands on her thighs, teasing the skin. She bit her lip and tried to focus on the stage. A man and a woman stepped out on the stage when the spotlight shined down. A cross and many other things were on the stage. This was not the show Lori was expecting but she wasn't against it. Allen and Jace watched her expression as she watched. This was the real test for them, can she handle the full aspect of the BDSM lifestyle? The rules were stricter than they were at home, certain things are expected of her that were outside the norm like wearing a collar. If she couldn't handle it then that was okay, and they will keep their relationship as it is, but they still want to push her boundaries.

Allen smirked softly at the sight of her enjoying the show, lust swimming in her eyes. Jace and Allen weren't helping her inner fire as they stroked her thighs. She had even spread her legs, silently asking for more, which they denied her. Many soft moans from the other submissives in the room could be heard by now as their doms played with them. When the show was over and the dom carried his submissive off of the stage for some aftercare, Allen thought it time for them to go back to the room.

Allen sat on the bed, leg crossed over the other, "Undress Princess for us Pet." Jace stood behind her, his lips kissing her neck while hand slowly unzipped her dress. Her eyes were on Allen's the entire time. "Such a good girl for listening," Jace whispered in her ear as his hand cupped her between her legs. Her eyes fluttered closed at the feel of his hand, but she whined when he removed it. His hands then caressed her body as he slowly crouched down to remove her heels. Allen watched as Jace stood, finished with the task he was given. He then had Lori undress Jace, and she enjoyed the chance to tease him like he did her.

When they were both undressed Allen had Lori get on the bed on her back with her legs bent towards her chest with her legs spread. Jace used silk straps to tie them in place, with her wrists being tied to her thighs to ensure she doesn't close them. "Tonight I think we should let you feel what it's like to be forced to orgasm over and over," Allen said while holding up a Hitachi wand. Lori had seen many porn videos of how well they worked and she knew she was in for a fast track down the orgasm highway. Allen made it so, no matter how much she moved, it wouldn't come off of her clit while he turned his attention to Jace. He had Jace get on the bed on his knees, chest on the mattress.

Thankfully with his physical therapy he was able to move almost like normal but he is still sore, some days better than others, but he was thankfully having more good days than bad ones. After tying Jace's wrists to his ankles, Allen prepped his hole for the vibrating plug. Allen wasn't going to make one enjoy forced orgasms and not let the other experience it. He sat and watched them for a little while, enjoying the sounds of their moans and screams. Lori noticed him place somethings out of their sight line on one of the nightstands before he began to undress. When he freed them of their bindings and toys, he let them catch their breath before he began to prep Lori to be taken in both holes. When he felt she was ready, Allen had her lay on her back on top of him, entering her tight ass, before Jace entered her still dripping pussy. The pace they set was filled with soft caresses, touches, and love. When they all climaxed Lori and Jace laid in bed feeling so tired and drained. Allen cleaned and massaged them both before making them each drink a bottle of water to replace the fluids they lost. With a smile Allen settled in bed between them, pulling them close. He then reached over and grabbed what he placed on the night stand. One in each hand, he wrapped an arm around them, his hands where they can see them.

Opened ring boxes were in his hands. Despite the fact they felt so tired, they sat up in shock. "Will you both marry me," Allen asked them. Their eyes went from the rings to his face. Joy, love, happiness, and a small amount of nervousness was in his eyes. Jace and Lori then looked at each other, bright goofy smiles on their faces. They then looked at the man who was submitting his life and future to them. "Yes!" They said in unison before giving him a kiss. He slipped their rings on their fingers before they laid back down. Forever they'll be together, and they couldn't be happier.