JÎMÎŇ♡

Jimin was the firstborn of his parents. Everyone loves him for how kind, sweet, cute, caring and lovely he was from a tender age. He was good at everything but best at manners and conduct.

When jimin started going to school, he made lots of friends. He was very good at academics and won various competitions. Whenever he would suceed he went back to his grandma and she would kiss and hug him and said,"come on chim lets have some ice cream and celebrate!"

Jimin had to change his school as his father wanted to send him to a very good school where he could complete his higher education.

On hearing this Jimin was sad. His grandma noticed it and asked,"Chim, whats wrong why are you sad? You should be happy to go to a good school."
"But I dont wanna leave my friends, they are soo good and I dont want to go away far from you, all the way to Seoul leaving you all alone here", he said and started crying.

"Be brave my little jiminie, you will make new and very good friends there and dont worry about me, I will be fine. I'll even come to visit you but you have to promise me that you will continue to do your best and in everything you can" "I-i promise, I'll never let you down", jimin sobbed.

They shifted to Seoul but before jimin met all his friends and bid them farewell especially Suho, who was his best friend since they were very small. He took a picture with them so that Jimin would always have them by his side, however far they may be.

Jimin woke up in his bedroom in Seoul. He saw his grandma's and Suho's picture, placed beside his bed. He missed them soo much. He sat looking at their smiling faces, a tear rolled down his cheek, wiping the tear he smiled to himself and got up to get ready, remembering the promise he made to his grandma.

"I promise, I'll never let you down"

~~~~
~~~~

A/n hiii......and that was about Jimin. Next would be Taehyung. Hope you liked it.
Please vote and comment, what do you think about it cuz its my first fanfic. I'll update soon. Bye and have a nice day.
{Word count:-387}