Ñāmjőøň Hýùńģ :)

Well guys thanks for 1k reads. I never thought I would get that far. So thanks once again^^

(Not proofread)

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^^-^-^-^-^-^

~~~"JIMIN!!", Hoseok shouted gaining their attention. He came in with a tall man who was smiling brightly, waving towards them showing off his dimples and yoongi.~~~

"Hey Hoseok hyung, Yoongi hyung and....", Jimin said with a wide smile stopping at the new man.

"Oh he's Namjoon hyung!", Hoseok said smiling brightly. "Hello Jimin", Namjoon said shaking his hand with him. "Hello Namjoon hyung, nice to meet you", Jimin said. "These must be your lovely friends," Namjoon said turning towards the boys. "Kim Taehyung", Taehyung said as he shook his hand. "Jeon Jungkook", Jungkook said with a playful eye roll that no one noticed rather than Namjoon, who chuckled after receiving a smile from the younger.

"Can I have a chat with you Jimin?", Namjoon asked. But before Jimin could reply the bell went off. "Oh its ok we can meet after school", Namjoon said. "Okay hyung", Jimin replied. "But you said we'll go for ice-cream!!", Taehyung whisper yelled to Jimin. "Oh yes. Um..I'm sorry hyung but I promised Taehyung for an ice-cream later today", Jimin apologised softly. "No worries kiddo, I know a café, we can go there. You guys have your ice-cream and we can talk too", Namjoon said smiling. "Okay hyung. Thank you so much!! We didn't even know where to go." "Well then, we'll meet after school at the gates. No go or you'll be late." "Ok then. Bye hyung!!" All of them said him bye after Jimin and rushed to their classes.

-~-~-Time Skip-~-~-

"Hey kook-ah you coming too right?", Jimin asked as they were walking towards the gates. "Umm...I don't think so, I didn't ask hyung", Jungkook replied pouting. "It's okay I'll call him", a deep voice startled him.

Three of them turned to see Namjoon standing there. "You know his hyung, hyung??", Taehyung asked. "Well yeah we are pretty good friends", Namjoon replied smiling. "Shall we get going then?" Three of the boys nodded. "Yoonseok you coming too??", Namjoon asked Yoongi and Hoseok who just arrived. "Yoonseok!!", both Taehyung and Jimin were shocked. "Oh my don't you know? These two love birds here aka Yoongi and Hoseok are called Yoonseok!", Namjoon said smirking. The said boys were now red with embarrassment .

"Stop it hyung. You know it's nothing like that!!", Hoseok protested shyly. "Seriously hyung, who will like this boy who is like a living sun. Too hot, too bright", Yoongi says while fanning his face and walking away. "Hey you!! What do you mean?!?", Hoseok follows Yoongi and punches his shoulder.

"See didn't I tell you already?", Namjoon said chuckling softly

"See didn't I tell you already?", Namjoon said chuckling softly. "Wow they already look like a married couple", Taehyung said wide eyed. "They're so cute!! Omg I ship them!", Jimin squealed. "You should see them everyday...you'll love it", Jungkook says smiling. "Hmm...I just wish they realise it soon. Anyways c'mon let's go you don't wanna be late right?" "Yes hyung", three of them said excitedly following behind Namjoon, towards the car.

"Wow Joon hyung, you've got a cool car", Taehyung says staring at the car wide eyed. You don't get to see a Genesis G80 everyday do you?

 You don't get to see a Genesis G80 everyday do you?

(A/n: Well I'm in love with that model. Is anyone of you interested in cars too??)
"Really hyung, it's very good. I was dying to ride this!!", Jimin exclaims. "Will you both just talk or get inside? Bet Kook is already comfortable in there", Namjoon says looking at Jungkook who was sitting comfortably in the car. Both boys quickly got in the back seat while Namjoon got in the driving seat.

"Why does it look like you ride a car like this everyday??", Taehyung questioned leaning over Jimin to have a proper look at Jungkook.

"Because I do, everyday", Jungkook replied smulgy. "You guys really know nothing about each other", Namjoon said chuckling. "Hey! You can't blame us. We just met today", Jimin countered. "Hmm.. you're right. You should invite them to your house someday gguk", Namjoon said looking at Jungkook from the rear mirror. He just nodded shyly, happy at the thought of having his friends over.

Three of them started talking and went into their little bubble, not worried about anything. Little did they know what was coming their way.

Namjoon just smiled at his little brother, who looked very happy even if Jin wasn't around.

He stayed silent, deep into thinking, while he drove them to the café.

.
.
.
.
.

So another chapter

So another chapter. I bet no one expected me to update this soon.

Don't be a silent reader and tell me how was it. Love you guys and thanks again ^-^ 💜

Psstt..I feel like reduced the length of my chapters~

{Word count :-795}