Đīńņēŕ

Don't forget to smile😊

~~Jimin was gonna protest but before he could open his mouth he felt a burning sensation and pulled back his hand with a gasp

~~Jimin was gonna protest but before he could open his mouth he felt a burning sensation and pulled back his hand with a gasp. "What happe---WHOA", Taehyung stopped abruptly seeing what was before them. Both of their eyes widened and mouth was hanging open in shock.~~

[Not proofread]
.
.
.
"I still can't can't believe it", Jimin said. "I know jiminie", Taehyung said with a smile on his face. Both were walking back to the park in peaceful silence. There was so much to talk but they kept it for the next time, to give each other some time to process what they've just witnessed.

Once they were out on the street Taehyung spoke up, "So what are you gonna do now?" "I don't know, maybe I'll take a nap", Jimin replied. "But if you sleep now, will you be able to sleep at night? You see it's already 7pm", Taehyung says checking his watch. "Yea but I don't really have anything to do. Oh I'll just grab something for dinner!", Jimin says seeing a convenience store store and pulling Taehyung with him.

"Uhh Jimin?" "Hm?" "Do you live on your own? I'm not trying to be nosy or something but because you said you're gonna buy something for dinner, which is probably ramen, which is not healthy but that doesn't matter cuz it's tasty but----" "Hey hey calm down", Jimin says chuckling, stopping Taehyung from blabbering. "No I don't live alone, it's just that my parents aren't gonna be home tonight." "Oh that's why.....hey why don't you eat at my place today!!" "What No! I don't wanna trouble you. It's totally fine" "No it's not fine! We'll eat at my place today" "But Tae--" "No buts, you're coming with me, end of conversation" Taehyung says dragging Jimin out of the store.

~Time skip to when they reach tae's house cuz I'm lazy~

Taehyung rang the doorbell. His mom opened the door while saying, "Oh so you finally found your way back home? I thought...." she trails off seeing Jimin. "Oh my who's this young man?", she asks Taehyung. "Hi eomma! This is Jimin my new best friend and Jimin this is my eomma", Taehyung introducing them.

"Hello Mrs.Kim it's nice to meet you", Jimin bows. "Hello son, it's nice to meet you too. Taehyungie doesn't really bring anyone home so you might be the special someone hm?", she says with a sweet smile and wiggled her eyebrows at the end. "Eommaa!!", Taehyung whined. His mom chuckled and then continued. "C'mon boys now go freshen up and relax. I'm gonna start preparing dinner, I hope our Jimin is staying for dinner, right?" "Yes eomma! His parents are out of town so he'll be eating with us. How could I leave him to eat outside food when we all can have delicious homemade food together", Taehyung said excitedly.

"Aww my good boy *ruffles tae's hair* Now go freshen up, there's still some time left for dinner", she said smiling. "Okay eomma, come jiminie", Taehyung replies dragging Jimin upstairs.