Chapter 6: Look What You Made Me Do

Ashlind drives up to her aunt's warehouse and then gets out of her car. Ashlind slams her car door and walks into her aunt's warehouse. Ashlind walks into the house and sits down in front of her aunt's desk. "You seem angry," Kidman said as she looked out her office window. "Well look what you made me do, I had to run Thomas off the road and almost kill him for you!" Ashlind shouted in anger. Kidman chuckled as she turned and looked at her. "Oh please, don't you care for him," Kidman said as she continued to look at her niece. "No, I just don't like doing this anymore," Ashlind said as she stood up. Kidman walked over to Ashlind and grabbed her arm as tight as she could. "Ow! What the hell is wrong with you!" Ashlind said looking at her aunt. "You listen here girl, you will do what I say when I say it," Kidman said as she lets go of her arm. "I hate you," Ashlind speaks up. Kidman then slaps her across the face.

Ashlind falls to the ground while holding her right cheek. Kidman then grabs Ashlind by her hair and whispers into her. "Next time I won't be so easy on you," Kidman whispers before throwing her back down to the ground. Kidman then leaves her office, leaving Ashlind on the ground. Berry and Oliver both saw the whole thing from the side of the window. "Gee, poor kid," Berry said feeling bad for Ashlind. "What do we do now Berry?" Oliver asked. Berry turned and looked at the small kitten and thought for a moment. "Hmm..." Berry said before seeing Cole and Archie drive their cars into a nearby garage. "Follow me," Berry said as he started to climb down from the warehouse. Oliver followed close behind Berry as they made their way to the garage.

Thomas and Kodi both walked inside the house and found Jenny standing there. "Where did Oliver go with Berry?" Jenny asked. Thomas sighed as he looked at Jenny. "I don't know, But we will find them," Thomas said with a smile. Jenny nodded before going back into the living room. "How are we suppose to find them when we don't have the tracking stone?" Kodi asked as he looked up at Thomas. Thomas looked down at his friend. "I don't know," Thomas answered as he crossed his arms. "Thomas can I speak to you," Grant said from the back. Thomas sighed before going to the back. Kodi followed Thomas to the back to see what Grant had to say to his owner.

Thomas walked out into the backyard and saw his uncle Grant standing near the garage door. "Yes, uncle Grant?" Thomas asked as he walked up to his uncle. "I'm sorry for getting angry with you earlier, I just care about my family," Grant said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Thomas smiled at that. "I know, I'd do the same thing," Thomas said keeping his smile. Grant chuckled. "I have a feeling this isn't over yet, so I have something for you," Grant said as he opened the garage door, to Thomas's surprise there was a blue Nissan Skyline GTR R34 sitting in the garage. "What this beauty doing here?" Thomas asked as he looked at the car. Grant smiled as he placed his hand on Thomas's shoulder. "I used to collect cars when I was younger and I saved this one because it's my favorite," Grant said as he took his hand back from Thomas's shoulder.

"So, I know you going to need a new car to stop Kidman and save your dad," Grant said as he took out the keys. Thomas looked at his uncle. "You're not saying what I think you're saying?" Thomas asked. Grant smiled and a nod before handing Thomas the keys. Thomas took the keys and gets inside the car with Kodi. Thomas now turns on the car and hears it purr. "Awesome," Thomas said while the steering wheel. "There's over a $100,000 under her hood so she should be good to good," Grant said with a smile. Thomas revs up the car hearing it purr some more. "Now, go for a little ride," Grant said as he moved away from the car. Thomas drives out of the garage and onto the street. Thomas now speeds away down the street.

"This thing is way faster than the last car," Kodi spoke up sitting back in his seat. "Oh yeah!" Thomas said as he drifted around the corner. "Where do you think Berry and Olivier went?" Kodi asked as he looked at Thomas. While Thomas was speeding he thought for a moment. "I think I know where they went," Thomas said as he shifted gears now going faster. Thomas speeds down the road while swerving in and out traffic. "Be careful Thomas, I don't want you to lose control," Kodi spoke up as he held on for his life again in the car. Thomas only chuckled as he drove faster.