chapter four

Hiiiii pls comment and vote

And ty for reading this I've been a bit busy with uni rn so I'm all over the place atm

And Oof the gif he has such a nice mouth

-

Backstage at the Lanxess Arena in Germany, Lily was dressed in a small sized 5sos merch shirt, though it was still way too big, sat up on Luke's lap. Reece was sat on the sofa opposite them as they waited.

Andy was taking photographs of the boys, currently with Ashton, taking some serious ones and funny ones. Lily whines and grabbed her dad by the neck of his shirt, "daddy I wanna take some photos with Andy." She pouted.

"With me or alone?" Luke asked, knowing she loved to join in on Luke's photos, there was barely any photos of Luke without Lily, it had taken a while to take the photos for photo sets for the tour.

"Both please." Lily smiled.

"Then go ask Andy nicely baby, and say please." Luke told her, letting her get off his lap and walk around the sofa towards Andy, she reached up and grabbed his shirt tugging softly.

Reece watched the way she did and awed making Luke glance at him and smile.

"Andy? Can I have some photos too? Please?" She asked softly, smiling widely up at him.

"Sure." Andy grinned and then Ashton scooped her up in to her arms and kissed her face, Andy took a photo and Lily giggled and kissed his face back. The two took some serious photos, then some goofy ones, blue steels faces at the camera before they both set off in to bundles of giggles.

When Ashton was done he set Lily down on the floor so she could have some of her own but she got bored way too quickly and yelled for her dad, "daddy! Your turn!" She grinned.

Luke got up, handing Reece his phone, mumbling to him to take a photo of them for him, Reece smiled and opened up the camera app. Luke got to Andy and Lily, "you better send me those photos later." Luke told the photographer. "She's gonna look adorable in them, my mum will love them."

"Because I'm a cutie." Lily said, then leant her head against her dad's shoulder. Luke leant his head against hers, Andy taking a photo of the pair.

"How is it you're like the cutest dad ever." Andy scoffed, making Luke kiss Lily's head, she lifted her face to her dad and their noses nuzzled.

"If I'm a cutie, that means dad's a cutie too." Lily giggled. She then tapped her dads bottom lip, "can I kiss your cheek daddy?"

"You sure can." Luke smiled and looked at the camera, noticing Reece taking some photos as Lily kissed his cheek, Andy taking some more photos.

Everyone in the band had their turns taking photos, Lily begging to be in them all, and not long later they were just about ready to go on stage, Lily had gravitated to Reece and he was now holding her hand as they followed Luke around backstage. "Daddy, can I go on stage?" Lily asked.