chapter five

Hi I'm back!!!

I have a question, which of my ruke books could you see in the watty awards?? I'm not too sure and most of them are eligible

Pls give this a comment and vote my dudes, I've missed you all a lot

-

The next country on tour was Holland, it was still early in the day, about eight in the morning, so the group had their luggage taken to the hotel and then they went and explored the city. Luke and Lily held hands as they walked around the tight streets, with the rest of the group behind them, Andy had come along to take photos and Crystal had dragged along Michael, who really just wanted to go to their hotel room and play games. And of course Reece had to come because Lily had demanded it.

After exploring the area they went to a restaurant to have something to eat, Lily sat herself in Reece's lap and they ordered food and drinks. Their table was outside as the weather was nice and hot, with a shader to cover them from the immediate heat. As they waited for their food, Lily pressed her little head to Reece's chest, his hand went to her hair, detangling it where she'd made it a mess. His hand in her hair made her relax even more, her hands fisting Reece's baby blue shirt.

Luke glanced over, smiling at the sight of his daughter so relaxed, and glancing at Reece who seemed just as happy.

And then Lily saw a dog, or rather, a pack of dogs.

She leaped from Reece's lap and ran away, straight to the dogs. Luke gasped and stood up quickly, ready to chase after her, only for Calum to put a hand out, "just sit, I got her."

Calum stood up with a sigh, the kid was always running off and Luke got so stressed out, so Calum would always swoop to the rescue, usually accompanied by Ashton to wrangle her back in.

Calum got to her as she hugged a large golden retriever around the neck, the dog looked happy enough to let her, as some smaller dogs jumped up at her. The owners awed at her and looked up at Calum as he approached, "she's adorable." They said with an accent, quintessentially european

"She is." Calum said and scooped her up in to his arms, "you can't run off like that bud, even for the cute dogs."

The owner left with all the dogs and Calum took Lily back to her dad, she went straight in to Reece's lap. Luke reaches across to her and took her tiny hand, "baby you gotta ask to pet them, one could have bitten you." He chastised, he didn't want her just running off for one, and walking up to dogs, he didn't know if they were good dogs, one could've bitten her.

"But one didn't." Lily said, squeezing her dad's fingers.

"Not every dog is nice Lily."

"But it didn't bite me, daddy."

"That's not the point." Luke told her sternly, "you don't know those dogs, were in a different Country, you can't."

"Dad!" Lily said loudly. "I'm fine!" She crossed her arms at Luke and turned away from him, snuggling in to Reece's chest instead.

Calum placed his hand on Luke's shoulder, "dude, she's fine." He told him.

Luke huffed, "But what if she wasn't huh?"  Luke crossed his arms, just like Lily had and sighed, pouting. Anyone who saw them together could tell they were related, there was no way Lily wasn't Luke's kid.

Reece ran his hand through Lily's hair, "are you mad at your dad?" He asked her softly.

Lily pouted, "yes."