The Game ....

~ 520 words ~
THIS STORY INCLUDED SMUT AND A LOT IF GAY IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THEN DONT READ IT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT LIKE IT DONT LEAVE A HATEFUL COMMENT, IT WILL GET DELETED BECAUSE IM ONLY ACCEPTING POSITIVE COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THANKS ~ Holzzzz04 

Deku pov :

I woke up suddenly, i was sweating. This was usual especially after that night ......

~flashback~

It was new years eve and i got a text from Ejirou....

Ejirou: Hey izuku! A few of us from UA are having a new years eve party tonight do you wanna come??

My eyes lit up

Izuku: Of course i do!

Ejirou: okay great, i live in the same house so you know where it is and everyone is coming over at 6 ish see ya then!

Izuku: Yeah see ya!

I was so excited i haven't  seen anyone from UA since we graduated and went to college.

I wonder who else will be there i thought to myself....

~ 6:00 pm ~

I arrived at Ejirou's door and knocked i was shocked to see katsuki stood in the doorway.

"Deku!?" He said, katsuki had been my child hood best friend since birth but all that changed around middle school, when he started to bully me, he gave me the nickname if deku because as he said i couldnt do anything, i was useless but now i see the nickname as meaning that i can do it. But i wanted to forget that as we became friends again in high school and college.

"kacchan!" I gave hum this nick name and i have always called him this for as long as i could remember.

We stood in the doorway for a while just hugging. After aboug five minutes he let go of me and pulled me inside, everyone was sat in a circle and were so happy to see each other again. We joined them and were just talking until someone said something...

"Hey i have an idea" ...... we should play truth or dare with a twist" ochaco sang

"What is this twist?" Iida said while roboticaly waving his arms.

"I assuming she means the stamp dares from high school" shoto said   a short awkward silence arose. It didn't last long as we all looked at each other and started laughing we then all agreed. The game started with ochaco (who was sat  next to me) and went around clockwise. The game was all good and well until it was my turn when i got an awful dare from ochaco.....

"I dare you to kiss the person you like!" She smirked at me knowing i liked kacchan

"STAMP DARE! "I yelled, even tho i knew it was going to be worse then kiss the person i liked, but i knew ochaco couldn't give me the stamp dare so i was glad. But she was in tears and on the verge of a laughing fit. That's when i remembered that the person before me had to give me the stamp dare! AND THAT PERSON WAS KACCHAN!!!!

I felt like they planned this as they nodded to each other.......