The Game (part 6)

~ 1086 words ~ ( longest chapter)                       
THIS STORY INCLUDED SMUT AND A LOT IF GAY IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THEN DONT READ IT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT LIKE IT DONT LEAVE A HATEFUL COMMENT, IT WILL GET DELETED BECAUSE IM ONLY ACCEPTING POSITIVE COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THANKS ~ Holzzzz04

With that katsuki went to work and ejirou started to get planning with the fake reunion aka the proposal .......

Ejirou POV:

Everything was set and ready as people were slowly arriving after 4 years everyone was back together.

"Hey, denki?" I said walking up to him.

"Oh hey babe, uh everything okay?"

"Where is kimi? You didn't loose our daughter again did you?" A sweat dropped from denkis head

"Hey you know what I think mei  and tenya are here, SEE YA!"

I turned to see tsu and ochaco crouching on the floor laughing I'm going to assume they have found kimi.

"Oh hey kiri!" Tsu said smiling

"Ochaco and I found someone who looks like you and kaminari!" Ochaco turned holding kimi in her arms.

"Kimi kirishima, did you run from papa again, or did he loose you?" This made kimi laugh like crazy.

(This is kimi kirishima⬇️)

Quirk: electric shell.
Age : 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mama!" kimi yells

"Mama!?" Yay and ochaco said in sync.

"Huh I guess I forgot to mention me and denki have a kid haha!" I picked up kimi and waved for you and ochaco to follow us towards the rest of the class.....

Izuku POV:

I was confused about where we were going but kacchan won't tell me anything. Nothing, not even where were going or who were meeting! So I've decided to five him the silent treatment throughout the whole drive.

After a while we stopped in a car park near the beach, kacchan pulled out his phone and called someone while I tried not to make eye contact, I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye. Someone answered the phone all I heard was shitty hair so I assume kirishima-kun is here somewhere.....

"YO BAKUBRO IM BEHIND YOU!!!" Kirishima-kun scare the crap out of me I physically jumped about three feet in the air while kacchan laughed at me, I'm going to ignore him for longer now. The jokes on him....

"Oh hey shi- Ei" he stopped him self from swearing I wonder why

"Mama, who are these people? "