The Game (part 2)

~ 533 words ~
THIS STORY INCLUDED SMUT AND A LOT IF GAY IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THEN DONT READ IT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT LIKE IT DONT LEAVE A HATEFUL COMMENT, IT WILL GET DELETED BECAUSE IM ONLY ACCEPTING POSITIVE COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THANKS ~ Holzzzz04

ALSO A HUGE THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ MY FIRST CHAPTER IN THE FIRST 24 HRS OF IT BEING UP

I felt like they planned this as they nodded to each other.......

"Alright then deku, as you were so desperate not to kiss your crush ...... sit in the closet with them for 10 minutes" kacchan's face lit up as he smirked.

Knowing i couldn't get out of this i stood up gracefully then walked towards the closet, i stopped to turn back to the circle.

"Come on then" of course ochaco has told kacchan i like him! Kacchan then followed shortly after me and into the closet.

~Kacchan's P.O.V~

Before the party round face said she needed to talk to me before deku got there shortly after we left the room she told me how obvious my crush on the nerd was.

"I'm just saying, but you so have a crush on deku! It is so obvious!" I turned to walk away went she grabbed my arm "wait that isn't the only reason i needed to talk to you! Deku likes you too!" I was extremely happy about this, but i kept it on the inside

"Okay and ........" she looked at me wide-eyed i knew she had a plan even before she said anything.

"You have a plan? spill it!" She giggled like a child.

"Okay, i'm gonna sit next to deku, while you sit on the other side. I'll suggest a game of truth or dare witha twist, like we did in high school, when its his turn i'll give him a dare to kiss his crush. But knowing deku he will go for the stamp dare. which you then will then say about going in the closet with his crush this plan is 100% fool-proof!" At this point she had planned this dare step-by-step just to get me and deku together.

As much as round face annoyed me i was glad and thankful she was doing this. After all deku was her best friend and they would do anything for each other. Literally anything.

At last the plan was set all we had to do now was wait ....

~ 6:00 pm ~

There was a knock at the door. As i was about to sit down shitty hair told me to get the door so i did, to my surprise it was deku, he arrive 6:00 pm on the dot. As per usual. He looked at me with his beautiful emerald eyes, all i could do was sag his name then hug him. I broke the long lasting embrace by grabbing his wrist and walking in.

After a while we played a game and the plan worked! I guess round face did know deku well.

When we sat in the closet we were in complete silence until i asked:

"So deku, how long he has liked me for?" His face was priceless as he muttered under his breathe for a while.

This was just the beginning of the 10 minutes ....