bonus chapter

It had been a few years since izuku and katsuki had their children start aldera junior school, they were both going to apply for UA high school, neither of then however wanted to get in by recommendations but with their  own hard work and determination, which they definitely got their 'i can dk it nyself and i dont need anyone elses help' attitude from katsuki.

"NATSUMI AND IZUMI BAKUGOU HURRY UP AND GET TO THAT DAMNED EXAM AND KICK SOME EXTRAS ASSES ALREADY!" katsuki yelled up the stairs to their children.

"We're coming, stop yelling!" They both replied giggling slightly as they walked down the stairs ready to leave.

--[《TIMESKIP》]--

Two Weeks passed quickly and before they knew it the letters from UA entrance exams had returned to the bakugou house hold. They opened the letters with pure concentration and excitement plastered over their faces, over all they had both got into class 1-A and had iida sensei as their homeroom teacher, they remembered all the times tenya and ochako had come over for dinner and family events it was like they were part of the family.

"So, Katsuki placed 5th and izumi place 1st?" Katsuki asked while the family were sat down eating dinner in silence.

"Yes dad, you've repeated your self multiple times now what is it with first and fitfh place that's so important anyway?" Izumi asked slightly irritated by katsukis constant repetition, that's when izuku stepped in to prevent world war three with the explodo's of the house as natsumi calls them.

"Well when me and your dad were doing the entrance exam we finished in the same positions as you did, your dad in first place and me in fifth place, I guess it's just creating in this family" izuku laughed, while katsuki joined in slightly after chuckling to himself about how him and izuku first met before he remembered something.

"Oh crap, i just remembered, Eijirou, denki and kimi are coming over tommorow afternoon and kimi wanted to call you two trouble makers so you can do that after dinner by calling uncle Eijirou or Uncle denki okay?" Both children nodded.

They had a perfect family and soon to be perfect future too.

-------------------------------------------------------

I HAVE MADE ANOTHER NEW BOOK CALLED BLUE FLAMES YOU CAN FIND IT QUICKLY BY CLICKINV INTI MY OROFILE AND SELECTING THE TAB CALLED WORKS, IT IS ANOTHRR BNHA FAN FIC SO ENJOY AND THANKTOU SO MUCH FOR THE 28+K VIEWS I APRECIATE IT ALOT SO THJS CHAPTER OS A THANK YOU FOR THAT.