The Game (part 3)

~ 694 words ~
THIS STORY INCLUDED SMUT AND A LOT IF GAY IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THEN DONT READ IT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT LIKE IT DONT LEAVE A HATEFUL COMMENT, IT WILL GET DELETED BECAUSE IM ONLY ACCEPTING POSITIVE COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THANKS ~ Holzzzz04

This was just the beginning of the 10 minutes ....

After a while izuku stopped his mumbling as they exstanged one lustful glance before giving into each other.

Izuku P.O.V

I had stopped mumbling on about random things once i had seen he look in kacchan's eyes it was driving me crazy .... but he would never like me back right?

We sat staring into each others eyes until i saw kacchan smirk as we lent forwards our faces now a few inches apart, i could feel his warm breathe again my neck.

"I-i love you deku" he whispered. Did he mean it or was it the alcohol momo had made?

"I- i love you too kacchan!" I could feel my face getting hotter by the second.

"You look like a damned tomato deku!" He laughed. I haven't heard him laugh in years, it was calming and gentle.

While trapped in the day dream of his laugh kacchan grabbed my collar pulling me closer to him until our lips touched. We were kissing maybe he did actually love me after all! We were interrupted by a knock on the closet door from ejirou.

"Uh, i hate to break up the love fest that's going on in there, but you've been in there for 20 minutes now so you can come out .... Hello!? ..... That's it I'm opening the door!" He kicked open the door hitting kacchan with it.

"PREPARE TO DIE SHITTY HAIR!!!!" Kacchan was screaming at ejirou after we got out the closet for hitting him with the door.

The game continued as the screaming called down.

~ A few hours later ~

We were all in sudden silence, that's when i noticed everyone was staring at me intensely.

"H-hey i-is everyone o-okay?" I was confused a lot now.

Todooroki cleared his throat as he began to speak.... "MIDORIYA WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU DOING IN THAT CLOSET!!!!"

"I-i dont understand what you mean shouto" that's when momo stepped in and things got well ... awkward ......

"izuku, i think what shouto meant was there is a hickey on your neck, its just below your ear. I have no clue how we didnt see this hours ago...."

I felt my face go bright red j told them all i was just going to the bathroom to see it. I stormed into the kitchen and lent on the door, I cleared my throat and got kacchan's attention after a minute or two.

"Katsuki Bakugou! We need serious words. LIKE RIGHT NOW!" I had lost the smile in my face as ejirou slipped away from behind me.

"Okay, I guess you've been told about your neck im begging you please don't be mad at me!" He was on his knees, I didn't know his full name coming from my mouth would scare him this much.

"How mad to you think I am right now!?" He honestly looked terrified

"300% anger. Please don't hate me I should have told you I'm sorry kitten forgive me?"

He was now smirking at the nickname he just gave me I was blushing like crazy.

"I'm not angry at all I just wanted to scare you!" I uncrowded my arms and went and sat on his lap with my legs on either side as he grabbed my lower back. Kacchan rested his head on my shoulder as tenya, ochaco, momo and shouto were saying their goodbyes leaving me kacchan ejirou and denki in the apartment.

Kacchan stood up as I wrapped my legs around him hope so I didn't fall, as we walked towards the living room we had seen that denki and ejirou were getting down and dirty on each other.

My eyes were immediately spotted glancing at them in complete awe from kacchan who had now suggested I spent the night at his due to the time being nearly 11pm.....

So i did.........