The Game (part 4)

~ 694 words ~
THIS STORY INCLUDED SMUT AND A LOT IF GAY IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS THEN DONT READ IT IF YOU READ THIS AND DONT LIKE IT DONT LEAVE A HATEFUL COMMENT, IT WILL GET DELETED BECAUSE IM ONLY ACCEPTING POSITIVE COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM THANKS ~ Holzzzz04

My eyes were immediately spotted glancing at them in complete awe from kacchan who had now suggested I spent the night at his due to the time being nearly 11pm.....

So i did........

Kacchan's pov

"Hey deku! " I  said as we walked in the door.

"Yes kacchan? " i could see the way he loved me calling him down just from the way his face lights up, Its fucking adorable.

"So, my uh parents aren't gonna be home for a week. Would you maybe wanna stay the whole week?" I had a plan, this plan being  to make deku mine and only mine.

Deku smiled and called his mum she was fine with it. When we waoke up i reminded dwku we needed to go get his stuff after breakfast. Later that morning we  went to deku's house to grab his shit for the week and went back to mine to watch some hero movies (deku's suggestion!) I didn't mind because they were actually  quite interesting.

I couldn't help but stare at deku, his emerald like eyes and cute freckles making him looking years younger. But his hair, it looks so soft and fluffy. Before realising it my hand was in his hair making him shiver i used this as an opportunity it get deku to be mine and mine only.

I pinned him against the couch using my knee to grind his crotch.

"K-kacchan w-what are you doing !?" >\\\\\\< I saw deku blushing like crazy so I kissed his forehead then i realised shortly after that made him blush even harder then before CRAP! I did not help that situation at all.

"Deku?" He looked up at me thankfully he wasn't blushing like a mad person now. "Can I *mumbles * fuck you!?" Deku's face wasn't red but he nodded HE FUCKING NODDED TO SAY YES!

With out hesitation I started to strip deku then myself shortly after, I could tell he wanted this just as badly as me to agree to this, but I pushed those thoughts aside and put two fingers in front of him and told him to suck. After I pulled my fingers away  from his mouth and quickly pushed them fully into his entrance as I moved my fingers in and out and in scissoring motions. He was a moaning mess.

"Ahh~k-kacchan~♡" tears pricked in the corners of his eyes as i stopped to wipe them away i then I aligned my member with his entrance as I thrusted into him while letting out a low growl due to how tight he was. I waited for him to adjust to my size and then carried on once he nodded for me to continue, i never knew anyone could moan or be as loud as he was and yet be so god damn hot and adorable like fuck I could do this all day. After a while I felt my climax approaching as deku came all over his stomach (for like the fourth time) I came inside him. Once we had caught our breathes we were so tired we fell asleep but before we did I managed to achieve my one fall of the night make deku mine and only mine.....

(Baku) hey deku~?
(Deku) y-yes kacchan?
(Baku) will you be my boyfriend?
(Deku) y-yes kacchan. Of course I want to be your boyfriend, who wouldn't?!
(Baku) I love you nerd!~♡
(Deku) I love you too kacchan!~♡

SIDE NOTE!!!!!:

sorry for being dead \ inactive for days I've been really busy trying to juggle my mock exams and GCSE'S coming up in May...... but I will attempt to post a chapter every two days love you all and thank you for reading ~♡
                           - holzzzz04 ~♡