Chapter 7

Chapter 7

●●●

It took about another month for their next bigger step to happen. They were cuddling on the couch watching a Spanish series called Elite, while wrapped in an amount of blankets that was not okay, but neither of them had any objections even though they were sweating like crazy.

"Kook?"

"Hm?" Taehyung turned around, pausing the series. He made eye contact with Jungkook, who had spent the last hour peppering the back of his neck with small affectionate pecks.

"I wanna kiss you. Like real kissing. Not the way we usually do." Taehyung stated, grabbing Jungkook's fingers and playing with them.

"Real kisses you say? You think you're ready for that?" Jungkook teased, but Taehyung instantly nodded. "Yes. I really want to."

"Well, it's not like I could ever say no when it comes to you." Jungkook chuckled, shifting is weight so he was now leaning over Taehyung, who was looking up at him. Carefully not to ruin the mood Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek, caressing it with his thumb.

"You look so cute right now. I really like it when you don't wear make-up and your hair is all messy." He stated and Taehyung grinned contently. Over the last few weeks Taehyung had become visibly more relaxed about the way he looked. He no longer wore wide baggy clothing all the time, instead also sometimes going for simple t-shirts or cardigans. He no longer hid his body even though he obviously still wasn't completely okay with it. He still complained about his looks from time to time, but there was some progress and that was all that mattered.

"So... can I kiss you?" Jungkook asked teasingly, knowing it was exactly what Taehyung was waiting for.

"Just kiss me, asshole." Taehyung chuckled before pulling Jungkook down, connecting their lips. They started of gentle, with things Taehyung already knew. Moving his lips a bit against Jungkook's, whilst running his hands over the man's shoulders. Jungkook on the other hand was trying to get into a position where he could comfortable kiss Taehyung without crushing the petite boy.

A couple of seconds into the kiss Jungkook carefully sucked on Taehyung's bottom lip, before pressing his tongue against Taehyung's lips who hesitantly and a bit awkwardly opened his mouth, letting Jungkook in.

The kiss wasn't hasty. There was a bit of trying out how much felt good and just getting comfortable with each other. Jungkook still remembered his own first kiss using tongue and it really wasn't the most pleasant memory. On the contrary Taehyung actually seemed to enjoy himself, pulling Jungkook in deeper, trying out different angles.

When they finally broke apart Taehyung's face was flushed and he was breathing heavily. "I like that."

Jungkook couldn't hold back a loud laugh. "I do too."

"Again." And there Taehyung was again, pressed against his lips.

When Jungkook and Taehyung for the first time actually shared one bed of course Jungkook popped a not all that random boner. And of course Taehyung noticed.

He was pretty chill about it though. Instead of making a huge deal about it he simply snuggled up to Jungkook a bit differently so he wasn't pressed up against his crotch and making things worse.

"What is sex like? Do you like it?" Taehyung was playing with a strand of Jungkook's hair.

"Of course I like it. There hardly is anyone out there who doesn't, especially guys. It's... what's a good word... intimate. Or at least it can be. Someone surrendering themselves entirely and completely trusting another person. Why do you ask?" He heard shuffling as Taehyung snuggled a bit closer, grabbing onto Jungkook's hands.

"I'm a bit scared. First times are usually painful and I still feel weird about my body. I'm scared that it won't feel good. That all I will be thinking about will be stupid shit instead of enjoying the moment." Taehyung voiced out and Jungkook totally got where he came from. People always had so many expectations and pressure onto first times that it was almost impossible to make them turn out good.

"You know, it's okay to be scared. That's pretty normal. And I can't promise you that it won't hurt because it probably will. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that if we mess up the first time and the second time and the third time, we can simply give it a fourth try. There is no need for everything to work out perfectly fine right away. We have all time in the world." Jungkook explained, running his hand through Taehyung's hair, who sighed contently at the contact.

"It's like... I really wanna have sex. With you I mean. I just... dislike my body and I don't really want you to see me all naked."

"That's sad. I really love your body, you know."

"You used to like it more back in high school."

"That's no longer true." Jungkook stated, shifting a bit and pressing his and Taehyung's forehead together. "In the beginning, when we met again, I was sure you changed as a person because you looked a lot more confident and dominant. I think you probably scared the shit out of me because you're suddenly this hot guy I hardly can keep up with. But now that I've gotten used to the change, I couldn't even say I liked the way you looked before better, because honestly I think I might like this..." He gestured at Taehyung as a whole. "... a lot more than you give yourself credit for. I've come to like the contrast of how you look and what you are like. And even if you did become a lot manlier than expected, you somehow manage looking pretty in a feminine way at the same time... I just really like the way you look now. I can't even explain it. You're just Taehyung and I love pretty much everything about you."

There was a short silence. If Jungkook was already going halfway there, taking the entire route didn't make much of a difference anymore. "I love you, you know."

There was no reaction and Jungkook was almost scared he had said it too early, but when he opened his eyes he saw Taehyung looking straight at him with wide eyes, tears gathering in the corners of them and rolling down the side of his face before leaving a wet patch on the pillow.

Taehyung sniffled a soft "I love you too." before hiding in Jungkook's arms, clinging onto him. They spent about another hour cuddling, exchanging sweet words of affection and Jungkook couldn't stop repeating those words. They felt so right.

A/N

There is one last chapter and then the story will be over.

I hope ya'll look forward to it because I do❤