Blue vs Polly Black

As assassins, spies, murderers whatever you want to call it you have to be on your toes. Expect the unexpected. That is currently why Blue was in an abandoned building in the streets of St. Helena, California. Blue wasn't nervous she was just ready to go home so she could watch her cousins be idiots.

"So you're the trifling idiot who killed my mother." confirmed the girl. The teen was probably a year older than Blue, nineteen at most. She was slim in a black catsuit with shoulder-length blonde hair and piercing blue eyes.

"So I guess you're the daughter I have to answer to. I take it you are utterly repulsed by my actions. Polly Black is your name right. You look more like the girl next door, not the girl who is working for the organization that specializes in the murder of innocent people. Where is your homecoming dress." Blue stated quite amused.

"Yes I am Polly and I am very disgusted by your actions you scummy idiot. And what is so funny?" Polly asked irritated.

"Oh, just the simple fact that I am underdressed. A full-blown catsuit, I mean you put my black sweats and my leather jacket to shame," Blue answered with a grin. It was true that Polly's suit put Blue's to shame. Polly's was matched with a bracelet and earrings, plus some slouchy black boots. Blue however stuck with her leather hooded jacket and a pair of black sweats

"You killed my mother and you want to talk about clothes. You are a maniac, a crazy person. No wonder your mother died the way she did. The apple doesn't far from the tree." Polly hissed.

Blue merely shrugged," So I've been told, anyways your mother was in my way I simply removed her. Sorry, you couldn't handle that. But hey look on the bright side, you'll see her in a few minutes. Maybe you guys can figure out who was the biggest whore. From what I have heard she was a well-wanted woman and she never backed down in the bedroom. Looks like you followed in your footsteps, lemme guess so far fifteen men have been in your pants."

That did it for Polly she came forward into Blue's face and slapped her. Blue simply laughed," You know if you are trying to fight with someone you shouldn't slap them it makes you seem catty." Blue stated as she grabbed Polly by her shoulders and head-butted her causing Polly to stumble back. Blue then took advantage and started to punch her in her ribs and she slammed her into a wall. However, Polly wasn't going down without a fight, she swung a fist in Blue's face then tackled her and wrapped her arms around her throat. Blue, however, managed to get her off then she got Polly by her head and slammed her back first into the wall. Not allowing her to fall Polly knew she was in deep trouble when Blue held out Polly's arm and Blue's foot was pushed against Polly's neck. Polly was sure that her neck was going to snap with the force. Though it wasn't her neck Blue wanted to snap it was her fingers. Blue was breaking them each one being twisted then pulled all the way back snapping her bones into pieces.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"Polly let out a blood-curdling scream when Blue twisted her arm looking Polly in the eye she snapped the arm. Polly's scream and the snap being the only thing heard in the air.

Blue then released Polly of her hold and threw her on the ground, she bent down to her level and pulled her head off the ground by her hair allowing them to look in each other's eyes. Blue pulled out kukri as Polly's eyes grew wide and she started shaking her head no.

"You know I always find it funny and interesting if you will when people claim they are going to hurt someone and say they will pay and then call them names. When in harsh reality five fingers and an arm are broken. Then they are pleading you should spare their life as if they didn't just promise an epic beatdown. What a turn of events." Blue chuckled.

"You are sick, I bet your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory you moron." Polly spit out evilly. Her insult was silenced when Blue snapped her other arm

"And your mom should have had an abortion. Anyways what's with you and these piss poor insults. I mean it's idiot, a moron what is the deal with that?" Blue questioned in amusement. Before Polly could answer Blue took the blade and slit Polly's throat letting go of her head. She got up and looked at Polly's body in a pool of blood making sure to call the cleaning crew. Blue left taking the blade and swiped her fingers against it as she examines the red substance before wiping the blood on Polly's clothes and texting Park to let him know she was finished.

"Now I can get back home and watch my cousins be idiots."

THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN EDITED SINCE INITIAL POSTING DATE-ZWrites1201