Mission in Hampshire Not The Hamptons

The Carter's were in a car that was going to drop them off at their new location and they were currently putting on and attaching their gear. They had new earpieces to communicate with each other, watches that put them on a time limit, and Gamble had gave them each a silent pistol in case they got into a sticky situation.

"I don't understand how you lumber this thing around with you, this is why I prefer knives, "Blue sighed as she touched the gun and went over it before putting it in her belt.

"What do you have against guns, they get the job done so much faster. Instead of fighting hit them with a bullet," responded Gamble.

"I have nothing against guns just isn't what I prefer to use, but I do appreciate this, just in case I get in trouble," Blue replied. She took the machete that she brought and slipped it in her wristband on her leg.

"Hey King, you ok you have been a little quiet?" Gamble asked.

"I'm fine it is just Naomi, I mean when she said her dad was an abusive drunk I figured that they lived in some shack that is located in a bad neighborhood. But when I drive her home she lives in this condo in a gated neighborhood."

"So you find this all a bit suspicious," Blue answered.

"Yes, don't me get wrong I know images can be deceiving but I just wish there was something I could do you know just to see if this is all a trick, "King responded.

"There is we put her through the agency database and if what she says is true then she has nothing to worry about. If it isn't then she might be put into some serious pain." Gamble answered.

"Exactly, now onto business. We know the building houses at least fifteen people, I hacked into the security system and shut off all alarms. Now the layout shows that there are at least three different weapon storage and Intel tells us that they will be guarded due to the fact they are expecting retaliation." Blue explained.

"So we take them all out as quick as possible and since alarms are down we use that to our advantage we create sounds that will force them to sound alarms and when they don't we attack," King added.

"And with that much we can use whatever weapons we so rightfully choose, also they didn't tell us if there was anyone who was kidnapped we take them to a safe boundary line, and then we go home." Gamble finished.

"Good, I take South ground, you two take East and North ground, we communicate with each other each time we eliminate a target so we know the count," Blue said as the car came to stop.

"Let's do this, be careful guys," Gamble stated as they got out of the car and headed to the positions.

BLUE

Blue had made it to her post and she was by weapon storages so she took caution of that she continued walking quietly along the wall, she saw that two men were guarding a door with their arms crossed and face stoned. She looked at them and decided to play with them she took out a coin and flung it behind her. One of the men decided to go check it out and came from his post he walked towards Blue and she attacked. She grabbed the man and slammed him against the wall and punched him in the stomach and kicked him the rib. The other man ran towards the commotion and grabbed Blue from behind. The man on the wall composed himself and went to hit Blue but she kicked him and elbowed the man who had her. The guy who had Blue in his grasp punched her in the face and took a jab to her gut and then slammed her to the ground. He then grabbed a gun from his holster and shot at Blue but she rolled to safety and grabbed her gun and shot at him. The man Blue had kicked had come around to find Blue but got a bullet in the eye, and then Blue took out the other guy with a bullet to the heart.