We Never Go out of Style

She cried. She cried because she did it again. She played with someone heart again. But this time something inside her really broke, she did love him. He was such a gentleman and the perfect guy. He became someone extremely important to her through all the year they spent together. She loved him but she was not in love with him. You can love two people at the same time but being in love with two people at the same time is frankly impossible. She knows that now.

I guess Harry let her go because he already knew before. He knew that she will come back to him one way or another. When Joe said he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, Taylor freaked out, she had never thought about that, not with him. She guessed that when she wrote all those songs about him she knew that she loved him but never talked about a future together because of that. It was a great chemistry and they were a great couple but there was something missing. 

The color green was missing.

The dimples were missing.

The curls were missing.

His jokes and his laugh were missing. 

Even Olivia missed him day by day. The cat literally stopped tracks when she heard Harry's voice on the radio or on TV. 

She was happy with Joe but she knew deep inside her that she was happier with Harry. 

She called him and when he answered. "I'll come to whatever the place on Earth you are right now if you promise this is the last time you leave" he said. She cried a little and she said "okay". Harry ended the call and a few hours later he was knocking her door. Just like too many times before. Her heart was beating fast when she opened the door. But when she saw him everything around her disappear, it was only her and him. 

"Hey, baby" he said. Her eyes started to fill with tears and he noticed them. Harry hugged her tightly and whispered in her ear "This is the last time I let you go". Taylor returned the hug and whispered back "and this is the last time I leave". Harry smiled. Taylor smiled between the tears. 

They were together again, and this time was the real deal. They both know they were end game, and that they never go out of style.