Sorry to my unknown lover

Taylor pushed Zac in the instant Zac's lips were in hers. She was too shocked to even say anything so she just looked at him waiting for an explanation. Zac bit his lower lip before he took Taylor's hands in his and let his heart open.

"I am not sorry for what just happened, and I know that you are married now but I just... I just needed to feel you that close to me. I like you so much, you are so sweet and gorgeous gosh, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen I think I might..."

"Stop, just stop, Zac, please. I thought that we were just friends and that... oh God..." Taylor sat down in the nearest chair of the kitchen were they were having that conversation. Taylor's mind was full with regret and full of Harry's words, he said to her that Zac wanted something more than being friend with her and she didn't believe him. 

"And we are friends, it's just that what I feel about you is something that I can't let go. I just want a chance to show you that I can make you happier..." "Don't say anything else, don't" Taylor interrupted him and Zac stoped talking. Taylor stood up and walked him to the living room.

"Zac, I am sorry that you feel that way about me, I am sorry that I can't return your feelings. Zac I am married and I am pretty sure no one can make me happier than Harry. Sorry for the things I am gonna say right now but I am in love with him, I have always been and I always will, nothing could change that. I am sorry I don't love you back and I think the best for you is letting me go even as friends" Taylor said looking at those beautiful blue eyes thinking why does he had to fall for her, she hates hurting people and she was sure she was hurting him. 

Zac sighed and after a hug and a kiss in the forehead he left Taylor's apartment in New York. Taylor sneeze a few times, she was still a little sick so she went to the kitchen to make chicken soup while Meredith and Olivia were watching her. Taylor feel so guilty because even if she didn't return the kiss to Zac she didn't believe in Harry before. 

Taylor knew that Harry was in Florida right now and she did wanted to go but she didn't feel very well. She wanted to apologize in person not on the phone so she will wait until she was okay to take a plane to wherever he was. She heard her phone rang and it was Harry's message that freaked her out. 

Babe: 'I am tired of this shit, Taylor, I know that you don't believe and you have no idea how much that hurts but I am gonna prove that I am right. What was he doing in New York, Taylor? I am not accusing you of anything but I can't tell you it didn't hurt '

 What was he doing in New York, Taylor? I am not accusing you of anything but I can't tell you it didn't hurt '

Taylor put down her spoon and started hyperventilating

Taylor put down her spoon and started hyperventilating. She tried to reach Harry but he didn't answer his phone neither his messages. Taylor looked at Meredith who was judging her with her yellow eyes. "No need for that look Mere, I know I was wrong" she said to her cat. She start dialing Niall's phone when the door of her apartment was opened and only one other person had a key for that apartment. 

The first thing that let her know that Harry was in the apartment was Olivia, who meowed like crazy when she saw Harry. "Hey, beautiful" Harry's deep voice said in the living room. Taylor looked at herself in the reflection of the glass and she gasped. Oh, God, she was really sick. How Zac said all those things to her while she was looking like that. She frowned at her own reflection and sighed before she went to meet her husband. 

Taylor saw Harry petting Olivia in the living room and she smiled. Harry saw her but he didn't smile. Taylor approached to him and sat in a different coach. "You were right about Zac and I am sorry for not believe in you" she said and Harry instantly frowned. "What do you mean? What did he do? Did he touch you? Taylor I swear if he..." Taylor took Harry's hand in hers so Harry would stop talking and thinking the worst. "He came here to brought me a pie because I am sick and I thought it was only that but he started talking about how much he likes me and then he kis.." Taylor stopped her tracks and looked at Harry terrified. Harry was the sweetest boy but when it comes to her and other boys, well, jealousy comes around. 

"He kissed you?!" Harry asked making Olivia jumped in his lap. The white cat left Harry's lap and went to sit in other place. "No.." Taylor said doubtful. "You just said that he kissed you" Harry angrily said. "I can't believe I even think of him as my friend and now he just.." Harry started with his babbling words about how a bad friend Zac was and that the next time he sees him he will kick his ass. Harry was angry and Taylor wanted him to calm down, there was only one way for that to happen, even for Harry to forget about the whole thing but Taylor wasn't sure if that was the right choice because she will probably make him sick too. 

"Harry calm down, please, I tell him that I am with you and that I can't feel the same way about him because I love you so please calm down" moments after she said that she sneeze again. "And I hate more that he was here with you when you are like this, sick. I was mad and I should be the one taking care of you" Harry said caressing her cheek. Taylor pressed her face closer to his hand, she missed his touch. "I miss you" said Taylor breaking Harry's walls. Harry came a little closer but just when he was about to kiss her, she backed off. 

"No, Harry, I am sick. I don't want you to be sick" she said but Harry didn't listen to her. He kissed her, deep and hard just like he wanted to all these days that they were not together because of that stupid fight. Taylor couldn't resist him because she craved for his kisses too. 

Let's just say that after a few more kisses neither Taylor nor Harry remembered about getting sick.