Girl At Home

Chris came to me and asked me if I was okay, probably my face was pale and fill with so many emotions. I was talking with Scarlett Johanson, and she also started to freak out because I was not responding. Chris saw my phone in the table and he picked it up and he saw everything I just saw. "Oh good God" he exclaimed and blocked the phone so no one would see the pictures Abi just send me even though I know that they were all in the internet right now so everyone will know that my husband was cheating on me with his ex-girl I don't freaking know what were they. 

"Taylor, do you want to leave? I can drive you to your house" Chris said and Scarlett gave a glass of water, I accepted it and took a sip of the water. I felt nauseous and I knew exactly why. Yesterday I found out I was pregnant, and tomorrow Harry and I were going to meet for lunch to talk more calm down about everything and I was going to tell him the big news and also we were suppose to plan Logan's second birthday. 

"Chris I think you should take her home" I heard Scarlett told Chris and the next thing I knew was being carried out by Chris, he didn't let anyone to come to me to talk, he knew that I was too shocked that probably was not a good idea that I talk to anybody. My bodyguards and Chris carried me out without any paparazzi notice me to my car. Chris sat next to me on the way home, he didn't say anything, he was just there, with me. The way home was a little hectic because the last premiere was on New York and streets are usually so full during this time of the year. 

My phone vibrates a couple of times but I didn't even looked whose the texts were, I asked Chris to shout down my phone completely and he did it. When we arrived at my penthouse we entered to the back entry as always so no one would see us. Chris was still with me when I opened the security code to my apartment. I was instantly greeted by my mom and my son and when I saw Logan I wanted to cry so badly.

"Taylor, baby, why are you here so early? Hi, Chris" she said and my eyes started to fill with tears. "Taylor doesn't feel so good, something happened with Harry so I took her out of the after-party and well, here we are" Chris told my mother and laughed a little, a thing you can't do is not smile when Chris smiles. He has some kind of power that makes you feel secure and happy somehow, he says I have the same power but I doubt it. 

My mom left Logan in the couch playing with Benjamin and came to me. "I really only need my baby and some sleep, mom" I said to her and she nodded. "Thank you so much, Chris, for everything you have done to Taylor" my mom said patting Chris arm. "No problem, I love this woman, she is a good friend" Chris said and I cried a little more. Chris hugged me and kissed me in the head and then he left. 

"What happened, love?" asked my mother when the elevator closed its doors. "Mom I am pretty sure you can type in google Harry's name and it will appear the reason I am like this so please I really just want to hug my baby boy and go to bed". My mom nodded understanding the level of sadness I was in. I approached to my son and the moment he saw me his beautiful face lighted up and his little arms asked me to lift him up and I did. I carried my son to my bedroom and I tried so hard to only smile until he fell asleep and then the tears just rolled all over my face until I was the one who fall asleep. 

***

The next morning I woke up because I heard my mom and Harry arguing somewhere in the apartment. I didn't want them to wake Logan so I went to the bathroom to wash my face and teeth and I left the room where my son was still asleep. I entered the room where they were arguing and the first thing I saw was the condition of Harry. 

The dark circles around his eyes were prominent and his hair was super messy, his eyes were puffy like if he had been crying. I felt bad a little bit, I hate seeing him like this but then I remember that I was looking the same and maybe worse. "Taylor" he whispered longing for something. "Mom, I need to talk to him so can you take Logan to Selena's place is like two blocks from here, Bruce can take you" I said. "Are you sure?" I nodded and my mom leave to my room where she picked up Logan who was still asleep, put him in the baby carriage and left with Bruce the apartment. Just when the doors were closed Harry started to cry. 

"Taylor, please I don't what went wrong with me, I swear I don't fucking know I just.. please forgive me please" Harry came closer to me and when he saw I didn't back off he hugged me and in that moment I wanted to die. I didn't hug him back but I let him just there, he needed it, he needed to calm down. I didn't like seeing Harry crying. Minutes passed and when his cries were no longe audible I asked the important question "Did you or did you not cheated on me?"

Harry separated from me and saw me in the eyes, his eyes filled again with tears and his face showed guilt. "Yes, I did" he said and my world fell apart. I backed off a little bit and Harry started to talk, like verbal vomit. "I was so mad at myself, at Chris, at you. You took his side all the time and the jealousy took over me. I know I was a complete asshole in Sydney but you just need to know that when it comes to you and other men I am so selfish all right? I love you so freaking much and I am so afraid that someday you'll leave me for someone better. I am so sorry my love, yesterday I was so drunk and Kendall was there, I let her convinced me to go with her to this party and I was barely conscious, I don't even remember, I just ... please Tay, please forgive me" 

"I have never taken Chris side, because there is no side. I got that, Harry, but you need to trust me. In Sydney I was angry at you no because you took all the fun to that night as you said but because you embarrassed yourself and me in front of all of them but if I had to have chosen between him and you I'll always would say you, because I don't love Chris, I love you. But you screwed it this time, really hard. This is nothing like what happened with Jade when you only kissed her this is so much worse, Harry, and you know that".

"I know, but baby please, you know that I love you only you and I know that I am an idiot but like I said I was freaking drunk... and I was mad and angry I..." Harry tried to touched me again but this time I backed off, his face broke my heart. "Listen, today was supposed to be a family time, you were supposed to be here with Logan and we were supposed to have lunch together and you and I were supposed to talk thing through and I would have told you something I found out two days ago and in my mind I pictured as a happy day. We were supposed to be happy not looking like shit just like we are now" I told him crying a little. 

"And we still can, we can talk this through and we can be happy and forget all about it" Harry approached to me but I just didn't want him so I stop him breaking, again, his heart and stabbed mine because I couldn't bare seeing him like this. "No, I need time and I really don't want to see you right now". 

"Taylor, please, you know I am not like that, I would never in my right senses would do that. I love you please, more than anything, please just.... Taylor I don't want to loose our family". He will never looses Logan but I was in the edge where I was really thinking that he will looses me. I looked at him and thought to myself that he deserved to know, even though we were both looking like shit, he deserved to know. 

"Harry I don't want to be near you right now, I hate seeing you like this and I hate you seeing me like this. I'll go to my parents house in Nashville with Logan, I just need a break" Harry was about to talk and I didn't let him "I am tell you the news I was supposed to because you deserve to know so.. um... I found out three days ago that I am pregnant and I went to the doctor two days ago to confirm it and well, I am eight weeks pregnant". 

Harry smiled, a sad smile mixed with a tiny hope and happiness. He wanted to hug me I could tell but I didn't want to hug him. "That is amazing, Tay, we are having another baby" he said and I nodded. "So, you can stay here, I'll call my mom so you can say goodbye to Logan, you can come to Nashville to see Logan any time you want but you can't stay in my parents house. I think we both need to think what is next with us." Harry wanted to say something but again, I didn't let him. "So I'll call my mom" I said leaving the living room and going to the kitchen where the phone was. 

_______________________________

Don't kill me :)

Good night!

-Alex