Speak Now

It was like a dream, a beautiful dream that she never thought it could happen for real. Sure, she dreamt about it and imagine how it would be but she never thought that someday that dream and hope will be happening for real. Taylor and Harry's wedding was at the corner and all their friends were as excited as the couple because they knew how far they grow together to be there, just a few hours to get married. 

She let her mom and best friends, Abigail and Selena, dress her just after the make up was done by another of her girlfriends. Taylor didn't want to hire people to help her with the dress and her make up because she knew that their wedding was a big spot to every magazine and gossip around the globe. When Taylor asked Gigi and Karlie to help her with the make up they literally screamed at her a "yes". So it was just family and friends in the beautiful house they rented just inside the perimeter where the wedding will be heading later. 

The dress for the ceremony was made just for her, her measures where sent to Vera Wang who gladly took the challenge to make Taylor Swift's dream dress. Actually Taylor had 3 different dresses for that important day, the one of the ceremony, the one for the reception and other for the party. Taylor actually didn't know which dress she like the best because the three of them were absolute beauty. 

"C'mon Tay, it's time to put the dress on" Selena said with a shrinking voice, she was so excited about this, all people were so excited even her brother Austin. Taylor stand up and take off her dressing gown leaving her only with her underwear. She didn't care tho, because kinda like all her bridemaids have seen Taylor like that. And well, her mom has seen her naked. Taylor let her mom, Abigail and Selena dress her up in, the long dress fit her perfectly and when the last bottom was buttoned Taylor took a huge breathe and look at herself in the mirror. Her mom cried and so does Selena and Abi and then was her turn. "DON'T CRY, DON'T RUIN THE MAKE UP" said Gigi in the other side of the door, she refused to be in the room and see the dress, she wanted to be surprise in the ceremony. 

Andrea hugged her beautiful daughter and cried a little more. "You look beautiful, baby" she said to Taylor and smiled. She was proud of her and Taylor knew that just looking at her eyes. 

In the other house, a few meters from the one the girls where staying, the boys were ready. They were just waiting for the one in charge of the ceremony to tell them to take Harry to the altar. Harry was a complete mess, he has waited for this moment since the day he proposed to Taylor but now that the day has come he just thought that was a lie or that something will disrupt the wedding ruining it. All kind of bad scenarios were playing in his head. 

"Harry, calm down, everything is gonna be fine" said Niall and Liam just nodded. "Nobody will step in your way to marry Taylor, ok, bro?" said Liam looking outside the window, the place was now full of people, there were not so many people that Liam didn't know. Harry and Taylor agreed on doing an expensive wedding but with only friends and family allowed, no press no friends of friends. There were only 100 people in there , including the bartenders and waitresses. 

A few minutes later Harry's mom entered the room and nodded to her son. It was time to go to the altar. Harry hugged her mom and sister, who were very sensible in that day. Harry went outside the house were all his best mates stayed the night and walked beside them to the altar where the priest was waiting. Harry knew a lot of their friends gasped when they saw him but he couldn't even think straight to look at the people sitting at the golden chairs. He took a deep breath and wait for Taylor repeating in his mind all the tips Ed told him before. He didn't want to mess up this day. 

Minutes passed and Harry's nerves were at edge. What if Taylor changed her mind? What if she didn't want to marry him anymore? Why does she want to marry him in the first place? And when all these thought were spreading his system suddenly everyone stand up and the wedding march started playing. When Harry saw Taylor at the end of the aisle walking with her dad by her side looking so perfect literally everything else just disappeared. He had only eyes for her but apparently Taylor had eyes also for Niall that was behind Harry. Harry looked at his best friend sideways and laughed a little making Taylor smiled. 

Niall just nodded at Taylor and let her walked to Harry

Niall just nodded at Taylor and let her walked to Harry. When Taylor arrived at Harry's side, Scott saluted Harry and then gave him the hand of his daughter with a smile on his face. When Harry and Taylor touched hands and interlocked their eyes, in that moment, they felt that everything form now on will be fine as long as they were together.