° - Suprise Help - °

3rd POV Thursday - 11:23 am

3rd POV
Thursday - 11:23 am

"What do you mean, the witches need more?" Elijah asked, trying his best to calm down.

"Elijah, in order to continue on, they'll need more people to help and power the strength. We don't have enough." A vampire spoke, nervousness rushing over them.

Elijah sighed.

They were so close to finding them. So damn close. But the sake of their last name, comes with a price, a price of curse. A Infinitely and horrifying curse that'll last on forever, if their bloodline continues.

'Knock'

The two turn their heads and see Hope standing in the doorway, her stuffed bunny in her arms as she stood by.

"Dad wants to talk. He told me to tell you we have guests." She spoke up, her voice as soft as silk.

"Alright. I'm on my way." Elijah answered as she nods and walks away, her head held down.

Elijah shoos the vampire away and makes his way into the room, where a surprise awaits.

"Niklaus, I've come. What is it we need to—," Elijah stopped himself as his gaze ran onto brothers he thought he'd never see again.

"Elijah, how's it been? Still uptight?" Damon teased as Klaus and Stefan didn't break contact.

Elijah stood behind his brother as he spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Why are they here, Niklaus? This is family business." Elijah asked, his glare settling on the two.

"That's why I've asked for you to come." Niklaus replied, his glare staying on Stefan, "Hopefully, to find out."

"Well we're here to help of course! We've heard about what happened to Y/n and Dominic, our two favorite Mikaelsons." Damon grinned as he stood by Stefan.

"So we came. To bring her-Them back." Stefan finished off as Damon smirked, knowing what Stefan meant but instead said.

You see, You & Stefan have some.. history together. He was turned at the age of 17, and you're 17 so you guys may or may not have had sex.. or dated..? A lot has happened, you not knowing your father and Stefan didn't get along before you, Elijah and Damon didn't like each other and so on so on. You've lost feelings for Stefan, considering how he never could choose between you or Elena/Katherine so you left and got over him. But when you had left, he had realized he loved you all along and still does, his feelings still intact as he needs you with him forever.

"I don't want your help, Salvatores." Klaus growled, his voice threatening to rip them apart.

"Yeah, more like you need it. Besides," Damon sits down and grins, "you want your daughter and son back, right? Like Stefan over here wants—."