° - Silence - °

Your POVFriday - 11:23 pm

Your POV
Friday - 11:23 pm

Silence.

I didn't understand much of it. I was from a loud and destructive place, silence wasn't much of a thing. But now, I'm going to have to get used to it because I'm stuck here without my family and my brothers were stolen from me. I don't have anything else but silence. And I understood why people were afraid of it. Why it was intimidating. Because I am too, afraid of it. Scared. Haunted. I'll never admit it but I am. I've never been so afraid in such a long time that I feel like I'm experiencing it for the first time in my hellish life. Oh dear god, you don't understand how scared I am. How afraid. I can't even sleep. I can't even eat. I can't think. I can't function like my normal self. I can't. I'm just.. nothing without my brothers and family. I'm nothing.

'Knock'

I get up and open the door, seeing Jasper standing there leaning against the doorframe.

"Jasper, it's late, you should be resting." —He rose a brow— "That's what I'm supposed to say to you, Y/n. I'm not the one who's not in their time of setting right now, am I?"

I sigh, "No, I suppose not. Why have you come here? It's late."

"I was told to come check on you since seem to only tolerate me." —It was my turn to raise a brow— "This late? I don't think Carlisle would have want you to—,"

"It wasn't him who had sent me." —I hum— "Then who?"

"Alice." My eyes widen a bit, "She had gotten a feeling that you just needed to be checked on. I didn't understand but I do know."

I cross my arms, "By what do you mean, you do now?"

He sighs, "I don't mean to offend you but you look quite tired and a bit scared. I suppose Alice was right to check on you, you look like you haven't slept."

"I haven't." I admit, "I can't. Not until my brothers are back and I'm finally returning back to where I was from."

"What? Afraid of the silence?" He taunts making me huff, "Afraid of being alone?"

"Shut up." I glare, "You can tell Alice I'm fine. She doesn't have to worry about me, I'll be fine." I go to close the door till he stops it,
"What, Jasper—?"

He pulls me into a hug. It surprises me quite a bit because I'm not used to such..touching. Unless it was from my brother and sister. But with Jasper. Jasper hugged like it was the end of the world for us all. Like a goodbye hug. It was comforting but weird.

"Sleep. You need to. If you don't then I'll have to make you. Sleep, please. For your family.." he whispers into my ear lightly as I sigh and pat his back.

"I'll try." He let me go, "Now go with Alice."
He smiles and taps my chin before leaving making me sigh as I closed the door and sat back onto the chair I had.

I lean my head against the window and stare out at the moon. God she was beautiful. She shone brighter even through the darkness.. like my mother. I smile up at the moon, her stars twinkling like they smiled back at me too.

"Mom. Please help me get through this. With all your strength and father's determination, help me get through this without my family for the first time." I sigh, "Please. I beg of you. I have no one."

I brought my knees to my chest and leaned my head on them. I'm so tired..

—POV change - Chris's—

"Stay here. If you try to escape, you will be disciplined." A boy threatens as he slams the door closed and locks it, making me sigh.

"I worry Y/n's in danger, Dom. I fear." I whisper as he held his head down, his hair covering his eyes,
"I hope she's safe and out of reach of Aro's plan. I hope she'll make it out, I hope she survives out of us."

"Quit speaking like this is the end of our lives." He looks up, his eyes glowing a silver,
"We won't die. She won't die. She's smart, cunning, slick. She'll help us and put her life in danger just so we can live. I may not approve, but I understand because we came from a sacrificing family. We know nothing but sacrifice and trust. You'll understand when you become something to be sacrificed for."

I gulp as I stare up at the ceiling and felt myself getting tired. I was drained. My cuts bled severely and became infected as my bruises became worse and spread. Dominic looked far worse though. His bottom lip was busted, there was a deep scar running through his lips, his nose was bruised, his eyes were red, his knuckles were bruised and scratched, his back had been cut through severely, his right eye had been scratched. He was torn up and tossed around like a rag doll. He took it all. He fought hard. He set such an example for me that, I wanted to be as strong as him. As harsh and confident.

"Chris. I.. I have something to tell you." I turn my head and look at him, "It was something Y/n and I had discussed, privately.."

I gulp, "What.. was it you two had discussed, Dom?"

He sighs, "Y/n and I had been pondering on the thought of adopting you for awhile now. Ever since we had met you, it's been on our minds and we just couldn't push it aside." He looks up, "We saw potential in you. We saw hope for our family. But, we just don't understand.. we don't know. I can't explain it but, we.. love you, Christopher. We love you a lot. And we feel that, our family from afar has been getting closer to.. getting us back to our world and we can't.."

"You can't take me." I finish as he shakes his head.

"No no, that's not what I had meant. We don't know if we can, but it isn't our decision if you should go with us. It could be dangerous for you." He looks over to me, "We could lose you so quickly in our world. Our world is so bad that many die because there are so many bad horrid beings there killing for the fun of it. And our family is known to be one of the first ever vampires alive. We're known as The Originals, and Forever will be. We can't die and many hate us for that so we're always put in danger, sometimes it's not even them it's our father's fault. And.. we just can't afford to lose you like we lost our mother and close ones.."

I nod, "Yeah yeah, I understand. But I'm willing to risk it as long as I'm with my brother and sister."

I smile as he smiled back before we officially passed out due to exhaustion and pain.

Please hurry Y/n, we're running out of time..