° - Always and Forever - °

Y/n's POVSame day - Earlier Thursday - 3:00 pm

Y/n's POV
Same day - Earlier
Thursday - 3:00 pm

I gasp as I quickly sat up and threw my hands around my neck and took in deep breaths. I quickly scan the room before trying to stand up only for a migraine to hit and cause me groan as I set a hand on my head only to realize the black has stopped at my elbows. What? I observe my body and realize the only person who could've paused it would've been my-

"Mother.. she's here." I whisper as I heard a knock at the door making me flinch a bit.

"Y/n?! Y/n!" The voice on the other side of the door screamed as I got up to open it only for Alice to sit me back down and Jasper to peak through.

"Alice-,"
"Stay down, Y/n."

"Who is it." Jasper asked through the door.

"I-I'm Destiny Harp! A friend of Dominic, Y/n's Brother!" Jasper looked back at me as I shrugged, "He sent me here to get Y/n! To help her get ready to fight against Aro! She's his plan!"

I perked up. His plan? I'm his plan- I understand now.

"Jasper," he turned to me, "let her in."

"But Y/n-,"

"Trust me. I know what she's talking about."

He turns to Alice who nodded, he sighed as he opened the door and in ran the girl. Her breaths deep as she tried so hard to catch it causing me to sit up and pat her back.

"Breathe. Just take a breath. It's all okay." She nods as she then caught her breath and began to stumble on her words, "Take it slow. Tell me where he's at, how he's doing and what his first part of his plan is."

She nodded as she quickly explained it, me taking in every detail she was stating. So far, Dominic is far in the forest a little north town not too far out, he's a bit stronger but not enough to last him long, and his first part of the plan is to kill off a good amount of Aro's followers and feed off of them to get stronger. The rest, he followed me. And I already knew my position.

"We have to move."

"Y/n," Jasper set a hand on my shoulder, "you aren't strong enough. You won't make it."

I hum, "Those who feel they'll fail without trying, are losers. Those who stand tall and believe, are winners. I'm a winner, Jasper." I stand up and walk to the door with Destiny by my side, "You're either with me or not. But I need to go save my family and fight by them through every step of the way."