° - Dying - °

Your POVForward a day-Wednesday - 7:56 am

Your POV
Forward a day-
Wednesday - 7:56 am

Gasp-*

My eyes open oh so suddenly as I gasped for air, sitting up quickly feeling my head pound so painfully only to make me fall back down. I wrapped my hands around my throat as I gasped for air, my lungs dying of oxygen and my eyes watering up my sight as blood dropped from my mouth softly. It wasn't much blood but without water or food- special food- my body will give out like my mother's.

"Y/n?" A deep raspy voice spoke from beside me as I felt a muscular arm wrap around my waist, "Y/n- you're awake."

I realized it was Jacob so I tried my best to speak only to have gasps of air leave my chapped lips.

"Oh shit- let me get you some water." He rushed out of the bed and out of the room, coming back with a glass of water and handing it to me, "Here."

I grabbed it and took huge gulps of it, sipping down every drip of water that was in the cup into my system and allowing myself to speak as well as breathe again.

"Are you okay now? Can you speak? Breathe?" He asked as he sat down at the foot of the bed and stared at me with concern.

I nod, "Yes. I was just so deprived of water- it knocked me out of my sleep.." I hand the cup to Jacob as he took it and watched me.

"Y/n, you sound weak." He stated still very concern making me chuckle as I wiped the dried blood from my mouth.

"I'm fine, Jacob. How long have I been out for?" I asked, my voice raspy as my throat hurts.

"For a day or so. Your body shut down after so much effort and forced energy put into fighting- you weren't fully strong enough to handle it." He answered as he stared into the cup, "So you had shut down completely and I caught you. My pack and I brought you over to our house. To look after you."

I hum and look around, "So they put me into your bed? As well as allow you to lay with me and watch?" I ask as I looked at him to see him blush a little bit.

"I uh- I volunteered." He flushed making me smile.

"Well, I thank you and your pack for taking care of me." I smile genuinely as he quickly looked away from my eyes, "Why so nervous?"

He shrugged. I roll my eyes.

"Shrug of shoulders isn't an answer, why are you nervous?" I ask once again as he rubs the back of his neck.