° - Plans ? - °

3rd POV(Different timeline, only been 2week)Monday - 4:23 am

3rd POV
(Different timeline, only been 2week)
Monday - 4:23 am

"KLAUS!" Hayley screamed, Klaus instantly by her side.

"What—?" He then saw Hope, laying motionless on the ground, "HOPE!"

He kneeled down to her and pulled her close to him as he checked for a pulse. He breathed in relief.

"She's alive.." Hayley grabbed her and picked her up.

"But what happened to her-.." they looked at each other with panic.
"The Twins."

Hayley instantly took Hope outside and set her in the car, starting it then driving off to the Witches Quarters, not caring for Klaus right now.

"My children. My eldest. My heart & soul. They're gone.." Klaus whispered, hoping to god that what he had thought wasn't true.

He was frightened. Worrisome. Hurt. Who wouldn't be? Those were his children, and he wasn't sure if he's actually lost them.

—At The Witches Quarters—

"Davina! Davina!" Hayley yelled, Hope in her arms.

The brunette witch appeared,
"Hayley-..What happened to hope?"

"She's passed out! I don't know how and why but I think it's because of—."

"The Twins." She takes Hope out of Hayley's arms gently, "I can feel a pulse, which is good for her and the two but it seems she's in a slight coma. I need to take her right now and see what I can do."

Davina takes Hope to the back and out of Hayley's sight, going to do some tests to see is she can do anything to stop the twins from hurting and hopefully find them.

Hayley picks up her phone and calls Elijah,
"Elijah. I need you to come to Davina's right now. Hope, she's passed out, possibly in a coma and we're thinking the twins caused it. Hurry."

Klaus:
Klaus saw red. He was angry now. He wanted to know who caused his children pain, who put them in a coma, who he's going to kill.

Klaus had left the house a while after Hayley, to speak with the Witches but that stopped when Damon and Stefan showed up in front of him.

"Leave, Damon. Stefan. I don't want to speak with you—."

"How is she? How's Hope? How are the twins? Are they okay?" Damon questioned and questioned surprising Klaus.

"Why are you worried? This isn't your problem." Klaus asked as he stared at the blue eyed man.

"Yeah but Y/n's still family-..Dominic is still family. No matter how much you hate me, no matter how much we hate you, those kids are still our family without a doubt." Damon stated as Stefan nodded.

"If you care for only them then why ask about Hope?" Klaus asked.

"Because we heard what happened to her, we've been told she's in a coma because she couldn't handle the twins pain. We're worried for them and the little girl." Stefan answered as Klaus eyed him.

"You're worried about Y/n, Stefan. Don't act like you're worried for all three of them." Klaus grunted as he looked at both of them, "For now, I don't know what's going on. I do know that what you have heard, is correct. Hope is in a coma because her brother and sister are hurt, possibly in danger and if I don't do something right now then Hope's in danger also." He sighs, "So I don't have time to speak with you either. Bye."

He shoved past the two, only to get stopped by Stefan.

"Klaus, let me help you. Please. I can't just continue to let Y/n hurt." Stefan pleaded as his eyes saddened.

Klaus then realized, Stefan loves his daughter. He loved his daughter with all his heart and soul. And he wanted to show her he does but he can't if she's dead. Klaus only sighs.

"Fine. Come with me to speak with the Witches, we'll need to get them home quicker if we want the twins and Hope safe." Klaus let in as Stefan nodded.

"Okay. Let's go." Damon urged as he, Stefan and Klaus went on their way to speak with the Witches.