five - its a date

My fingers tapped against the leather steering wheel in a nervous tempo. I weaved in and out of city traffic, my Porsche yielding to the slightest jerks of the wheel underneath my hands. I was a few minutes away from work, it's my first day. Glancing to the passenger seat where Ethan was sitting, I shot a smile his way. He squeezed my thigh in response.

I turn away from him to hide my blush, focusing my attention back on the road. At a stoplight Ethan leaned across the console and grabbed my chin, forcing my face towards his. He leaned in and kissed me sweetly, deepening my blush.

"I love your blush don't hide from me. You're glowing honey" Ethan said. I flushed even more and face the road again with a wide toothy grin, the light was green.

Ethan slept over at my house yesterday. We spooned and it was absolutely magical. My skin on his, our bodies tangled up in the sheets, our scents mixing in an intoxicating dense aroma that filled my bedroom. I can't believe I was ever with another guy before Ethan. Everything felt right with him, my Omega was completely at peace. We didn't mate yet, I was exhausted and Ethan didn't mind. Even though I've been wanting to fuck him since we met, I think it'll be more intimate if I know him better. I need time to figure out what he likes, as soon as I do, we'll spend a passionate night together. His scent wafted around the car and I breathed it in greedily, leaning back in my seat. Ethan reached a hand out and rubbed my cheek affectionately, I nuzzled into his touch grateful for the contact.

After driving for a bit, a large white marble building loomed down on us from its perch atop the curb. We entered the museum together, I tugged Ethan along to an office on the third floor labeled Curator with a gold plaque. My office was ready for me with a computer and some desk toys I had put in a few weeks ago. The first painting I had ever done hung on the wall beside the door.

Ethan stopped in front of it and I brushed past him to set my bag down. Reaching his hand out timidly, his fingers grazed the framed canvas. The painting consisted of a lone girl standing in some vast ocean against a background of wispy clouds and a peach colored sunset

"This is really good, honey. You'll have to paint for me sometime" Ethan whispered, still facing the painting.

"I was actually thinking of painting you, if that's alright?" I said. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his middle. Ethan twisted around in my grasp to face me, planting a loving kiss in my hair.

"Paint me like one of your french girls" Ethan said in a deep voice looking directly into my eyes. We both laughed loudly, I had no idea Ethan watched Titanic. I stared at him with a smile, maybe one day he wouldn't be a mystery to me at all.

"Honey I have to go home, work starts soon" Ethan said checking his watch. We shared a long kiss, it was a promise to continue this make out later. My eyes stayed glued to his back muscles flexing as he twisted the door knob and went on his way.

Wait if I drove Ethan here, how was he getting home? I rushed to the window just in time to see Ethan jump and shift midair into a massive dark grey wolf, taking off into the woods. He's so majestic, I love him even more.

Deciding I should probably start my work day, I unpacked my bag and began typing away on my computer. I work exclusively with administration stuff, which is mostly done from my office. I left for my two hour lunch break but besides that the only time I leave my office is when someone calls me to a room in the museum for help. Hours passed while I updated new security measures, checked on every employee's interactions through the cameras and replied to emails. I rubbed my eyes and checked the clock, seeing it was 5:30 pm.

I swung my bag onto my shoulders and personally said goodbye to everyone. Once I made sure the building was empty, I killed the lights and locked up with my giant key ring I had to carry. Overall my first day was good, a little boring but that's expected. I was walking to my car when I spotted a shiny black Audi parked next to it. I dropped my bag in the middle of the parking lot and ran over to Ethan the exact same moment he got out of his car to run towards me.