Meeting up with Ross the first time.

I was at sydney's house, and i don't think i was high at the time. but there is a possibility considering that we smoked weed almost every time we hung out. sydney's mom was gone working, and ross said that we should hang out. he came to sydney's house, which was a solid half an hour drive from his. ross told me he was outside and i waited a good 10 minutes before going out because i was so nervous. when i went outside he was right infront of the door and he scared me when i opened it. i walked up to him and he asked how i was and put his arm around me. we pulled around to the side of sydney's house. i was in rosses car with him next to sydney's house when i saw a car pull into sydney's driveway. it was her mom. i told ross i had to go and he asked if i wanted to make out for a minute. i said sure and we did. i called sydney and told her that her mom was home and i was in her backyard. she had already made a fake me in her bed out of pillows. sydney told me to strip down to my shorts and bra and she will get me inside the house soon. eventually, i was back into the house and as soon as i got back in her mom came downstairs but she didn't notice that i was gone for a long time. we chatted for a minute or two then i went to sydney's room and told her what happened. ross and i continued to talk after that happened and i started to like him more than i did the first time we hung out.