seeing him around

when i was walking from the trailers to the main building, i would sometimes see him. so sydney and i got permission to leave class 2 minutes early. me so i wouldn't see ross, and sydney because we had almost every class together, and the ones we didn't were right next to eachother. and i knew sydney would protect me.

then, almost a year after it happened, i was dress shopping for an event my school hosting. i saw him in the same store. i looked at my mom and i go "ross is here" and she said "where". i pointed and she said "are you sure" what seemed like a thousand times and once ross saw me, he walked out, leaving his brother, mom, and grandma there. my mom went up to his brother and asked if he was ross. he said "no, but he is my brother". my mother turned to what looked like his mom, and freaked out on her. my moms final words were "so congratulations, your son is a rapist". his brother had walked out mid-freak out of my mom and his mom and grandma were staring at me. i mouthed "sorry" to the grandma, i'm not sure why. when my mom and i were walking out, we saw ross and his brother standing in the parking lot. my mom yelled out "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, SCUMBAG". a guy in a car pulled up to us and asked if we were okay. i said yes. that was so nice and sweet of that man to ask and i'm thankful that he did and i really do wish him the best in life. so if you're somehow reading this, thank you so much.