hanging out with ross the second time

nobody could have guessed but i was at sydney's house. sydney and i has been using a peel off cucumber face mask. i put some on my nipples just to see how it would feel when i took it off because i was bored. mid dry, ross texted me and said he was in the area(weird right?). i was kind of getting sick of him and i saw him as kind of annoying so i said i didn't want to hang out. he then sent me a picture of two gift cards for a fast food company (i'm not going to say the name because of legal reasons) and captioned the picture "i have money for food" i told sydney that he did and she gave me a look as if her mood was "shiiiittttttt might as well". i said to ross "okay, i'll come but you have to buy food for my friend too". he said that he wouldn't and i told him that unless he did that i wouldn't hangout with him. sydney's idea to say that by the way. he agreed and picked us up around 5 minutes later. i quickly took off the (still not dry) face mask from my face and breasts and headed out the door with sydney. there was a fast food restaurant right by sydney's house and we went to get food in the drive thru. i got food but i didn't eat any of it because i was nervous eating infront of a boy. ross was driving, i was in the passenger seat, and sydney was in the back right behind ross. i looked back at her and she began to scratch her face, signaling to me that i had still had some of the face mask on and i began to unnoticeably wipe it off. ross dropped chloe off to get her nails done and now ross and i were alone. we began driving around for about 10 minutes when he pulled up behind a old, rundowned building which seemed abandoned but it wasn't. he went to see if any of the doors were unlocked, they weren't, and when he came back to the car he got into the backseat instead of the drivers. that's when i started to get nervous. he began kissing me and asked if i wanted to get into the back with him and i agreed after some convincing. he asked if i was going to get out of the car or just climb over the seat and i didn't say anything but i got out of the car. he began kissing me and taking off my pants and shoes. something that stook out is that he looked at my feet like they were sexy to him. i had a planters wart at the bottom of one of my feet at the time and quickly pulled them away because i was scared he would see it. i said if he had a foot fetish and he said something along the lines of "yes" and laughed nervously. he ate me out. i was 14 and i didn't know what to do when he was doing this. he said "why aren't you moaning? doesn't it feel good?" i responded with "im just chillin" and i began to fake moan. he tried to take off my shirt but i refused because i was insecure about my belly at the time. he was about to stick his penis inside of me when i said "no" and that "i am uncomfortable". yes, i shouldn't have gotten myself into that situation if i knew i would be uncomfortable but the idea of having sex with him was fine. it was when i was really in the moment, about to have sex with a soon-to-be adult that i began to freak out. he began saying "just for a minute" and "shhhh" and "it's fine". i told him no several times and i even said "this is literally rape", he did not care. anytime after he started having sex with me, when i would say no or scream for help, he would hit me. i had bruises on my lips, and scratches across my chest. i didn't realize what was happening to me as it was happening, i just thought this was how normal sex was. that he didn't need consent. that i was in the wrong. to make up for it, i playfully sat on his lap after he was done. he tried to put his penis inside of me but i said no and got off. we both put our clothes on and he got back into the drivers seat, leaving me alone in the back. i asked if he wanted to cuddle, and he said that if i give him oral that he will. he, still in the drivers seat, unzipped his pants and took out his penis. i didn't want to, so i balled up my hand and hit his penis from the top down. he yelled loud. he eventually got into the back with me and we cuddled for maybe 3 minutes before he got bored. his mom called him and asked if he was going to practice for the sport he played. he said yes and i figured it was time for him to leave. i called sydney and asked if she was done with her nails and she said yes. as he was driving me back to the nail shop, he asked if i had ever done a suck and drive. i said no and that i wasn't going to today either. he dropped me off at the nail place and i kissed him goodbye. i walked into the nail shop and sydney was with 2 of our other friends. grace and mac. they all looked at me as i walked in and asked what happened. i said i fell. they made fun of me in a friendly way and i got on with my day. we were leaving that day to go two states up to an amusement park. we left, and we had fun. then we came back on a sunday. when i got home, my mom said that i looked more grown up. little did she know, i was a lot more grown up than i was when i left. that night i had thought about me and ross and i realized what he did. i came to school the next day and i was very close with a teacher named Mrs. Mick. I asked her what she would do if that happened to her and she said "i would tell the authorities immediately, i mean if they're gonna do that to u screw them anyways right?" she soon realized why i was asking. this was before our class started. i was sobbing the entire class because i was scared she would tell somebody. she told me she had to and walked me to guidance. before i even made it down the hall i crashed onto the lockers and said i couldn't. she said okay. i went to my other class and i was sobbing so hard. i ignored everybody except for sydney. she told me later that someone came up to her and asked "why is your best friend crying". she rushed into my class like there was no tomorrow. i said i didn't want to talk about it and she pulled me outside and made me. i told her what happened and she asked "was it for seconds or minutes" and i said "it was most of the time that u we're getting your nails done" and i remember this moment like it was yesterday. she didn't say anything, she just hugged me. she said she understand why i didn't tell her, as she had been raped before, but then again, it was her. my best friend. my partner in crime, literally. i could have told her anything, i just didn't know how to tell her, or anyone, about this.