First meeting

Sal-
I was walking down the hall to my next class when I saw Travis holding a kids mask above his head, the boy was covering his face and begging for the mask back, I couldn't stand seeing him torment the poor little guy.
So I walked up to Travis and snatched the mask from him. He turned to me with a rage filled look and got in my face while yelling, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?! You've gotta be a real idiot to get in my way, why don't you run along to your daddy little girl before I make you!" I just laughed and quickly grabbed his collar and said, " I don't give a flying fuck who you are or what you think you could make me do. I'll warn you one time, you ever do anything to this boy again and you'll be the one running to your daddy. Got it?" He paled as I dropped him and he quickly got up and ran off.
I smiled and turned to the boy with his mask in my hand, he was looking at his feet. I stepped close to him and slipped his mask on him and buckled it, "There, good as new. By the way I'm Y/n, what's your name?" He looked up and shyly replied " I'm Sal, but some people call me sally face, I'm in the next class with you." I smiled again and grabbed his hand, "Well then sal, let's go then or we'll be late!"

Larry-
I sat in the back of the lunchroom alone while listening to sanity's fall and doodling, I always sat alone but it didn't bother me. I was snapped out of my little daze when a lunch tray was sat on the opposite side of me, I looked up and saw a tall boy with long brown hair, he smiled at me and spoke, "Hey! I see you alone back here all the time and I thought I'd sit with you, what are you listening to?" I gave a small smile and said "Sanity's fall, I just downloaded their new album." He got visibly excited and said "Sweet! I love sanity's fall! Can I listen too?!" I laughed and nodded as I gave him one of my earbuds while we listened together.

Travis-
I yelped as I tripped over my own feet and crashed into someone making me fall and my papers go everywhere. I looked up while holding my head because I smacked it on the tile when I fell and saw a blonde boy with a black eye on the ground in front of me. He groaned out, "What the hell? Do you ever look where your goi-" but stopped and scrambled to his feet and his eyes widened once he saw me clutching my head obviously in pain, "Holy shit! Are you ok? Crap I'm sorry I didn't see you." I slowly stood up and started picking up my stuff, "It's ok I'm just clumsy, and I'm fine thank you for asking. Since this is such an amazing introduction, I'm y/n. What about you?" He chuckled at my obvious sarcasm and helped me pick up my stuff, "I'm Travis, looks like you have the next few classes with me, why don't you sit with me?" He smiled at me as he gave my stuff back, I smiled back and agreed.