The move

Sal-
  You gripped onto Sal's sweater as you cried into it outside the apartments,he held you close as tears slowly slipped down his face and dropped to the ground from under his mask. You had just come to him because your dad/mom had told you that you were moving out of state because he/she got a better offer for his/her job. So now you were here as you both cried. (Sal is Bold, reader is normal)
"I don't want to leave, I can't leave my friends behind here, they're like my family! I can't leave you either Sal! You made my life so much better and it would kill me not being able to be with you! I love you too much to leave!" You sobbed out
"I don't want you to leave either, you're the only one besides Larry that has ever cared enough to stay with me. I can't lose you, you make my life worth living. I love you so much." His heart felt like it was being ripped out and crushed, he wouldn't be able to bear not being with you, as he thought of you leaving it made the tears come faster and more than before.
   Then you both heard your dad/mom walk away from the car and he/she called for you, you sadly let go of Sal and walked to her/him, he/she sighed and pulled you into a hug. You were confused until he/she started to speak, "I see that you couldn't leave your life here behind, so I've decided to let you stay in our apartment. I will send rent when it is due and I'll also send you enough money to buy food and other things. I am only trusting you because I know this boy will make sure nothing bad happens to you." Your mom/dad pulled away from the hug and got into their car. You smiled and tackled Sal in a hug so he was left sitting on the ground with you hugging him tightly.
      Sal's POV (bet you didn't see that coming)
   I was sitting on the ground holding y/n as close as possible, I was still crying but they were happy tears. Without thinking I pulled my mask off, grabbed y/n's face and smashed my lips to hers, she was shocked because I usually never kissed her first but melted into the kiss and I pulled away.

     Larry-
  You already live alone so there's really no reason to move.