Pets

Sal-
You were walking home from the store when you heard what sounded like meowing coming from a allyway beside you, you were curious so you walked in and looked around. After a few minutes you saw the most adorable little thing curled up against the wall.

You almost squealed as it ran to you with a visible limp and started rubbing against your leg, you quickly picked it up and ran home

You almost squealed as it ran to you with a visible limp and started rubbing against your leg, you quickly picked it up and ran home. After you got to the apartments you hid the kitten in your jacket and walked to Sal's.
   You knocked on the door and heard "It's open! Come in!" You opened the door and saw Sal sitting on the floor playing a video game, he paused the game when he saw you and got up to pull you in a hug. He looked confused when you denied the hug then he heard a muffled meow come from your jacket, you giggled and pulled the kitten out of your jacket and saw Sal's eyes light up as you handed it to him. (Sal is Bold, reader is normal)
"I found this little guy on my way back and decided to take him back with me, he has what looks like a limp though."
"He's adorable! He looks like a little cheetah!" Sal exclaimed as he pet him, but once he touched his leg the poor thing let out a pain filled meow, Sal looked worried and handed the kitten back to me as he went to the bathroom. A little while later he came back with some small bandages and took the kitten from you. You watched as your boyfriend slowly and carefully wrapped it's leg making sure the bandages weren't too tight. He stopped every time it seemed in pain and pet him to calm him down, you smiled and your heart melted when you saw how his eyes were filled with care and happiness as he set the kitten down and saw him start happily walking around.
  Sal looked up and saw you staring at him with a smile on your face and he asked
"Why are you staring at me?"
"Nothing, it's just that it was so cute how careful you were with him, I didn't you had such a big heart for animals baby blue."
Even with his mask on you could see how red his ears got as you called him baby blue, he looked away embarrassed as he picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at you, "I'm not cute! And I love small animals, except dogs. Plus, I felt bad that he was hurt, I just wanted to make him feel better." You internally squealed as you saw him turned into a softie about the kitten and you leaned over and kissed the cheek of his prosthetic telling him he's adorable as he whined insisting that he wasn't cute.

Larry-
You were visiting a friend that worked in a pet store and just talking when he mentioned a dog that nobody would adopt and that the manager was thinking about putting her down, you immediately told your friend that you'd take her because you couldn't bare to know a little puppy would never have someone to love her. Your friend nodded and brought the little one and you instantly fell in love with her.

Her big brown eyes stared at you happily as she waged her tail, you filled out the papers and paid for a leash, a pretty collar with little hearts on it, and some food

Her big brown eyes stared at you happily as she waged her tail, you filled out the papers and paid for a leash, a pretty collar with little hearts on it, and some food. (Larry is Bold, reader is normal)
As you arrived at the apartments you realized you couldn't keep up with carrying a huge bag of dog food, the bag with the leash and collar, and the puppy. So you sat down and decided to call Larry and ask him to come outside and help you. After he said he'd be right out you hung up and waited a few minutes. He came outside and saw you with a puppy in your arms and instantly said
"Y/n why do you have a dog?"
"Well she was gonna be put down if someone didn't take her so I did. Plus she's so sweet and cute! Don't you think?"
He laughed seeing you so excited and nodded as he helped me carry the stuff up to my apartment.