Admiting feelings

Sal-
I watched as Ashley hugged Sal, for about a week she's been all over him and I hate it, although this time he looked uncomfortable. I walked over and Ash immediately sat closer to Sal, if she got any closer she'd be in his lap. I grabbed Sal's hand and pulled him up, "Come with me." He barely had time to react before I pulled him into the hall. He looked at me surprised and said "What was that for?" I turned red and blurted out "Look don't talk just listen to what I have to say." He stayed silent, "Sal seeing her all over you like that made me feel jealous and I'm not proud of that but most of all I uhh I..."
I stuttered, he looked confused, I took a deep breath then continued, "Sal, you're my best friend but I want to be more than that, I l-like you a-a lot." I hid my face in my hands ready to be rejected when I felt him hug me tight. He looked up and I could tell he was smiling behind his mask and he softly said "Y/n I like you too, more than you could ever know. Will you be my girlfriend?" I hugged him back and nodded.

Larry-
Everyone had the great idea of hosting a little party at Sal's, it was me, Larry, Sal, Todd, Neil, Sal's girlfriend, and Ash. We were all joking around when Todd suggested we play seven minutes in heaven, he looked at me after saying that because he knew very well about my crush on Larry, Ash laughed and declined so it was just me, larry, Todd, Neil, Sal, and his girlfriend playing.
We sat in a circle after everyone put something of there's in a hat. Sal volunteered to go first and pulled out a keychain with a skull on it, his eyes widened and Sal's girlfriend turned bright red as they walked into the closet.
Around 12 minutes later they walked out of the closet, both of their hair was a mess and Sal's mask was messily placed back on and he looked to be in a daze while his girlfriend was smiling. I giggled and Larry yelled "Oooh go Sal!" And laughed as both of their faces turned bright red, when he sat down his hair moved slightly and you could see a few hickeys on his neck, as if on que  Larry shouted "Sal are those hickeys?! Damn I didn't know you guys had it in you!"
I went next as I reached my hand into the hat I grabbed what felt like a CD, I looked at it only to realize it was Larry's sanity's fall CD, Larry put out his hand to me and helped me up leading me into the closet. It was dark and small but I could tell Larry was right in front of me because I could feel his breath, "Hey Larry?" I could hear his smile as he responded "Yes?", I let out a shaky breath and reached up and found the collar of his shirt, "What are you doi-" I cut him off by pulling him down and pressing my lips to his, after a few seconds I felt him smile into the kiss and kiss back wrapping his hands around my waist and gripping the fabric of my f/c t-shirt. He turned the kiss into a open mouthed kiss and I slightly pulled at the ends of his hair, we pulled away gasping for air as a string of saliva connected us. I smiled up at him and said "I like you, will you be my boyfriend?" He gave a sly smile and kissed me again except this time it was a short kiss, he opened the door and Todd gave me a thumbs up and I mounted 'thank you'. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and fell asleep in the living room.

Travis-
You watched as Travis read his bible, again, but this time you were excited because you put a note in it telling him you feelings. Your anxiety rose as he turned the page and saw the note, he picked it up and read it, as he read farther his eyes widened more and more until he snapped his head to me with a beet red face. I nervously looked down as he stood up and walked over to me, he grabbed my hand and smiled sweetly, "Yes I'll be your boyfriend."