First Kiss

(So Sal and you have been dating for around 4 months at this time, also Sal's is a little bit of a lime soooo)

Sal-
Everyone had decided to have a little party at Sal's, there was me, Sal, Larry, Todd, Neil, Ash, and one of Larry's friends. We were all joking around when Todd suggested we play seven minutes in heaven then looked at Larry's friend.
We were all sitting around in a circle after we each put something in the hat and Sal volunteered to go first, I watched as he reached in and grabbed something. He pulled out a keychain with y/fc skull on it, my keychain. My face turned bright red as we walked into the closet.
We sat down, it was pretty dark but I could still see Sal's outline and I could hear him breathing. I slowly reached and found his mask and I went to unbuckle the straps when he stopped me, "You shouldn't do that, my face looks horrible. It would scare you away and I don't want that." I looked at him and smiled even though he couldn't see it, "Sal, I will always want to be with you no matter what you look like, and I'm sure you're beautiful under that mask." After I said that he muttered out an ok and I went to undo the straps again, this time he let me and as I took off the mask in the dim light I could see his face, it was scarred and red but he looked amazing, "See, you look perfect Sal." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he did something that shocked me. He grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me down and slammed his lips onto mine, it wasn't a soft kiss but you could feel the love, his hands travelled down to my sides as he grabbed the loops of my jeans and pulled me onto his lap. I adjusted myself to be more comfortable so now my legs were around his waist while I was still in his lap, I bit his lip lightly asking for entrance but he playfully denied. I smirked into the kiss and moved my hand to his hair and pulled one of his pigtails, he gasped/groaned and I kept going until the need for air was too much. As I was pulling away I bit his lip again and he let out what sounded like a mix between a squeak and a tiny moan, he was red-faced and panting and his hair was a mess. I leaned down and whispered in his ear "you're so cute when you're flustered" and nipped his earlobe, I started to kiss from the bottom of his ear to his collar bone and when I kissed right above his collar bone his breath hitched. I smiled knowing what I had found and started kissing there and left a few hickeys going down his neck, the whole time he was tugging my h/l h/c hair and panting and letting out cute little sounds. When I finally pulled away he whined and I looked at what I'd done, he had about 5-6 reddish dark pink hickeys down his neck that would be really visible if he didn't cover them up, and I know he doesn't have makeup. He looked at me with half lidded eyes and his face was even redder than before, I giggled and said "You might wanna not wear your pigtails for a while." He laughed and fixed his mask and we went outside, I heard Larry yell "Ooh go Sal!" I turned slightly red, me and Sal sat down and his hair moved to where you could see the hickeys, I heard Larry shout "Sal are those hickeys?! Damn I didn't know you guys had it in you!"

      Travis-
  (Travis's POV)
  I heard about Sal getting his first kiss and I even saw what he was trying to uh "hide" and it made me think that I've never kissed y/n, so I'm gonna try.
I was walking with them when I stopped her and asked her "kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist right?" They giggled and pecked my lips then kept walking as I smiled.