Ej x Jeff

Sorry this took so long, and sorry it's bad.

Eyeless Jack x Jeff The Killer

The proxies and a majority of the other's had gone out. Slender left Ej, Jeff, and Ben in charge. Though, technically Jack was watching the place while the other two screwed around.

~

The mansion was quiet, other than the soft sounds of Ben playing video games up in his room. Eyeless Jack, or Ej, was laying on the couch, his hood up; for once the cannibal wasn't wearing his mask, which was up in his room. Jeffery, on the other hand, was merely planning a way to piss off the guy who was supposed to be watching him. The killer glanced down at Jack in the living room, then walked silently to the cannibals room, entering without hesitation. His pale blue eyes scanned the room before he spotted the dark blue mask, walking over and picking it up. He chuckled softly to himself, examining the mask. 'Now.. What to do with it..' Jeff's smile widened as an idea crossed his mind, and he headed out the room and down the stairs. Jack seemed to be sleeping, but the killer knew better, and knelt next to the couch. "Jackkk~"

The cannibal shifted a bit, looking over at Jeff, who was a bit too close. Feeling a light blush, he felt grateful that his skin was dark enough to keep it hidden. "What...?" Within moments after he asked, the sound of cracking and breaking was heard, and he saw Jeff snap the mask he held. Jack growled slightly, despite normally being calm, and quickly reached out to grab Jeff.

The killer jumped just out of reach, then ran off, leaving Jack. The cannibal got up quickly, immediately going after Jeff. It wasn't long before he caught him, either. Picking up the killer, Jack put him over his shoulder, carrying him upstairs as the killer struggled. "Jack!! Put me down, damnit!! You already took my kidney, you can't have the other!!" Along with the protests, the killer had shouted many curses and insults as he was carried up to Jack's room.

Opening the door, Eyeless Jack walked in, closing it with a quiet slam before dropping the murderer onto the bed. Jeff paused, then immediately tried getting up to run, only being forcefully pinned down. "I know I can't take your other kidney, even if the first one was good," he muttered, licking his lips at the memory.

The killer shifted, growling at the words. "Then let me go!!" Secretly Jeff was only so upset because he was in such a position under someone he liked.. Honestly, though, he would be blushing, but the fire years back had made such a thing impossible. He tensed, feeling one of the cannibal's slick tongues slide up his neck, and his breath hitched softly in surprise.

"No, Jeffery..You still owe me. Are you willing to let me get you back this way?" Jack watched the male under him look away and nod slightly. Though surprised, the cannibal didn't question him and only licked up the killer's neck again as he began grinding down on him.

Jeff groaned quietly in pleasure, shifting slightly as the cannibal's hands were felt pulling off his white, bloodstained hoodie. Once his hoodie was off, his shirt was also pulled off him, and the cannibal began sucking and nipping on his neck while gently teasing his nipples. From Jack's sharp teeth, the light nips brought faint pain, but Jeff only let out a moan, feeling the dominant male grind on him rougher. The killer grinded back on the other after a moment, feeling the cannibal shift a little.

Jack moved off Jeff, tugging the killer's pants off, then sitting back. As the cannibal pulled off his hoodie and shirt, Jeff stared at him without meaning to. Jack looked up, chuckling softly, which startled the killer out of his trance. The dominant male got off the bed for a moment, taking his pants and boxers off as his submissive looked away, shifting. The cannibal pulled off the killer's boxers.

Jeff shifted up a bit, only to be pulled back to Jack, who pinned him down again, gently, kissing along his neck. The male tensed slightly as he felt something pressed against his asshole gently, shifting again. His movements earned a soft growl from Jack. "Now now, Jeffrey~ You are being punished for breaking my mask, not simple pleasured~" the cannibal reminded his submissive, gently covering Jeff's mouth as he slowly thrusted into the killer, letting a slight grunt slip. Jeff whined into Jack's hand, shifting again and tightly gripping the sheets. The visible pain didn't stop Ej, however, and he continued to thrust slowly. He could've been worse..

After a while, Jeff had adjusted to everything and he moaned faintly before growling, rolling his hips a bit to try getting him to move faster.

Jack smirked, gently holding Jeff's hips as he sped up slightly, earning a moan from the submissive male.

~

Sorry again. Story was taking too long, so I'm doing a timeskip. Next time I'll write it out-

~

Jeff slowly woke up, looking around. He growled softly, noting that Jack had left, and sat up, tensing at the sudden pain he felt.He shook his head, sighing softly. After a while, he reluctantly forced himself up and to get dressed, despite the aching pain he still had. A few minutes passed while he adjusted to get used to the pain the best he could before he walked out, only to encounter the short elf known as Ben. Jeff growled softly, but before he could say anything the smaller male grinned. "Never thought you of all people would be a submissive gay. Guess I can't have you~" the boy teased, then ran off, knowing he'd have upset the killer.

'No, you can't, Benjamin.. Jeff's mine now,' the hidden cannibal thought to himself, replaying the killer's words the night before: "I'm yours, Jack, and I love you.."