Jeff x Lj

~The Night After The Last Chapter~

''....Please, Lj..''

''Fine, but you owe me~''

After a moment of hesitation, the masked man nodded.

~

Jeff clicked his tongue, twirling his knife as he headed back into the woods after his most recent kill. Stupid damn security.. Didn't save the people, but got the cops over none the less. After a moment, he stopped, hearing nearly silent footsteps. A small growl left him, and he glanced around. He wasn't in the mood-

Next thing the killer knew, he was struggling against a large hand that covered his mouth with a cloth, before everything went black.

~

Jeff growled quietly, the light above him too bright, causing his headache to strengthen. "Fucking.." He looked around, waiting for his eyes to adjust as he carefully felt the rope tied around his wrists, hoping to find a knot he could undo. However, when he felt hands grab his own, he stopped, tensing faintly before growling. "Untie me."
''I will, soon enough~ Maybe after I give you a bit of my lollipop~''
The male attempted a frown, failing thanks to the carved smile on his face. "Listen, Clown, let me the hell go. I don't want any of your fucking-" The killer broke off, suddenly having Jack kiss him and shove his tongue down his throat in attempt to silence him. However, the moment he came to his senses, the killer bit down, causing Lj to quickly move back, growling. "Let. Me. Go." The clown rolled his eyes. He had a job to do, so he couldn't really let Jeffery go..
''Not after that little stunt~''
The killer growled, lightly tugging his wrists. Whatever. He could get out on his-
Laughing Jack leaned over the tied up killer, slowly rubbing the other's crotch as he licked up the male's neck. The murderer tensed, his eyes faintly widening. What the hell was with the Jacks and doing this crap? Ben was his, no one else, and... While the male had concentrated on his thoughts, a small groan of pleasure left him, and he froze once he heard it pass his own lips. The clown chuckled, a growing smirk on his face. Jack never thought he'd be doing this, but.. All the same, the video of this would be fun blackmail. As the killer struggled more, disliking the feeling it caused, he growled, biting Lj's neck when he moved to try teasing Jeff's. The clown paused, before moving back, rubbing his neck on the bite. He clicked his tongue, removing the ropes and quickly picking Jeff up, managing to move him to his bed. "Let me go, Jackass!! You can't do this type of shit!"
''Oh, but I can~'' Lj replied, cuffing Jeff onto the bed. The colorless male carefully ripped Jeffery's clothing off, leaving him naked on the bed.
"Jack.. Stop or else-"
''Or else what exactly?'' the male asked, pulling off his own clothing. After a moment, he frowned. ''I don't think I can tease or prepare you, with how you act.. Oh well~'' Jeff paused, before quickly crossing his legs tightly, looking away as he growled. The clown frowned, before moving to sit on Jeff's chest. ''Unless you want it to hurt more than it will, I recommend you cooperate.. Then again, I know you won't-'' Lj positioned himself, carefully opening Jeff's mouth. He then moved to thrust into the killer's mouth, though more went down his throat than anything. The murderer gagged slightly, his body jerking a bit as he tried move too quickly. Lj gripped onto Jeff's hair, moaning slightly at how right the killer's throat was for him, as well as the warm feeling. Though, the clown pulled out soon enough, letting Jeff breathe as he moved down to his legs. The killer shifted, panting as he coughed.
"I swear-" He broke off, looking down at Lj quickly as the male's tongue dragged along his inner thigh, and he quickly panicked, moving to try crossing his legs again, though Lj kept them held apart. "Don't fucking touch me you stupid damn clown.." Jack rolled his eyes. Fine, if Jeff rather not be teased, he'd skip the fun piece. Laughing Jack pushed Jeffery's legs a bit further, before lining up to his entrance, earning a growl and a mouthful of swearing and insults.
''Relax, Joker~'' Jack slowly pushed into Jeff a little ways, before covering the killer's mouth. He was supposed to be rough or whatever, so why start like this? Laughing Jack pushed as deep as he could into Jeffery Woods, his hand tightly over the male to silence his scream as the killer's back arched up in pain. Lj covered the other's face with a pillow, silencing him as he thrusted in and out of the male. Along the very bottom of Jeff's abdomen, the faint outline of part of Jack's shaft showed. A while passed, before the male's legs twitched slightly, his body trying to decide how to keep his legs. The clown smirked, happy to see Jeff's body react to his touch, even if the killer still seemed to hate it. Lj carefully moved the pillow, revealing the other male's face. Jeffery was panting..his pale blue eyes dark with hate for the monochrome clown as he tried to otherwise stay silent, unable to muster a growl.
The dominate male used his now free hand to make the other's legs wrap around his waist, watching Jeffery's body instantly do as he wanted. The clown leaned over the serial killer, licking his neck and earning a faint growl of protest, which allowed a small moan to escape him unwillingly. ''C'mon, Jeffery~ You should let me hear more~'' The murderer shook his head quickly, before shifting around as he tried moving away, until Jack's hands gripped his hips, holding him in place.

This continued for hours.

~Following Day~

''I did as you asked, Jackie~''

''...Thank you,'' the other male mumbled, looking towards the other Jack's room. ''..Is he okay, though?...''

''A bit of pain, probably, but he'll live.''

''Now, just don't forget...''

''You owe me, Ej~''