Bloody Painter × Puppeteer

"Bet I could."

"Even if you could, you wouldn't. Straight ass."

The male frowned slightly. "Would."

"Bet."

"Bet!"

Scarecrow clicked his tongue. "Sure you would.''

"I would."

"Prove it."

The Puppeteer thought it over, before glancing towards Helen's room. "If I do, you've gotta fuck Jae."

"Fine by me," he retorted, crossing his arms. "You won't do it, anyway."

~~~~~~~~~

The male was sitting in his room. Thinking. The Puppeteer waited. He needed to do this right, to win the bet. Helen probably wouldn't like him quite as much, but.. Ah, well. A bets a bet. A few moments passed, watching in silence, before he extended a golden string from his fingertip, carefully locking the door with a soft 'Click'. He then let the string come back to him slowly. Step one, done. Sound may be an issue... But how loud could Helen get, exactly? He slowly moved, only a bit closer, before pausing as Bloody Painter glanced around, only noticing by the slight movement of his mask. After a few moments, the painter removed the mask, gently setting it aside on his bed. When he leaned over his sketchbook, his dark bangs hid his eyes. Good a time as ever, right? The Puppeteer moved over behind Helen, and smiled. Damn, fucking his roommate was going to make things weird. "Hey, Helen. How's the art thingy going?" No response. Shocker. However, he did receive a slight brightening in the painter's eyes. He probably wanted to talk about it.. "Alright then.." Lightly kneeling behind the male, he gently wrapped his arms around him, hugging him from behind, in a way. "Maybe you could draw me sometime." Bloody Painter tensed up faintly, before lightly shrugging as he relaxed. He could deal with Puppeteer doing this.. It wasn't much, and he happened to be around him more than most of the pastas, considering they roomed together.. "....Soo... I was thinking... Maybe you could help me with something..~" One of Puppeteer's hands gently trailed down, lightly rubbing Helen's crotch through the fabric of his pants, kissing the others neck. This, of course, didn't trigger the best response in Helen. The painter instantly moved to shove the Puppeteer off, only for golden strings to wrap around his wrists, stopping him. "Tsk... Of course you'd make it hard.." A soft sigh left The Puppeteer as the two strings lifted the male up, and he used a few from his other hand to help carefully undress his struggling roommate. "See, Helen, if you just let me do this, it'll be over quick enough, and things will work out fine.." As Bloody Painter opened his mouth to argue, a string tied around his mouth, silencing him. The male was moved to the bed, muffled arguments and held back struggles coming from him.

Puppeteer carefully tugged his roommates pants down. "You should relax, Helen.." he muttered, before glancing at the struggling male, who happened to be blushing a darker shade of red. He paused, before smirking slightly. The Puppeteer gently retracted his strings, pinning his roommates hands above his head. "C'mon, Helen. I'll be gentle if you're good~" Bloody Painter shifted, before the other male moved between his legs, forcing his legs to be on either side of his waist. He sure as hell didn't feel like being fucked.. Maybe a different day- The Puppeteer gently kissed Helen's neck, causing the lower male to turn his head away, only exposing his neck more. The male then, gently, pulled Helen's boxers down moving back only for a moment to get them off of the male, who took the opportunity to move away a bit, crossing his legs to, hopefully, stop Puppeteer for a while. The male, however, simply pulled his pants and boxers down as well, before moving over to Helen. Whatever, he didn't want to stay still and be good, he wouldn't be nice about it. No way he was losing this bet.. The male pinned Helen back down, forcing the males legs open as he struggled, and moved between the other's legs. Using his golden strings temporarily to hold Bloody Painter still, he took both their shirts off, then retracted the strings. He didn't need to rely on their help.. The male lined up, pushing into the male as he covered Helen's mouth tightly, silencing the pained yelp that left him. Tears formed in the lower males eyes, and he tried moving away, his body faintly shaking from the pain that shot through his body when Puppeteer started moving. Not exactly in the most gentle way, either. Dry and not being able to adjust.. Two things he didn't expect when losing his ass virginity, but then again, he didn't expect to be fucked by Puppeteer, either. However, the dominating male seemed to be enjoying it, considering how tight the painter was.. Puppeteer made no attempt to help the other relax, still somewhat annoyed that he tried to resist, but did wait for the male to relax before he got any faster, not removing his hand until some sort of muffled moan was heard.

~Timeskip~

Bloody Painter was curled up in his bed, covered up and sleep. The Puppeteer had covered him just before his shower..

~

"You've got a week to fuck Jae, Scarecrow."

Scarecrow frowned, rubbing the back of his neck. "Didn't think you'd actually do it," he grumbled.

"You've still gotta do it."

~

Sorry about recently, I didn't mean to be gone. I almost finished the last part, but then some stuff came up, and I got busy.. But here it is~ My crappy writing-