Ben x Jeff (2)

It had been a few weeks. The killer had finally gotten Jack to fuck off, much preferring the idea of not dealing with him. He had Benjamin.
Jeffrey was laying in his bed at the moment, lightly twirling his knife between his fingers as he thought over the recent events. It was stupid, having all the damn Jacks behave that way.. Maybe he'd go get Ben and bug him for a bit-

It turned out the smiling killer wouldn't need to retrieve the spirit, Ben entering halfway through the thought. "Joker..?" he spoke as he peeked into the room, checking to see if the other was actually there. He relaxed, wiping at the bloody tears from his eyes, smearing the liquid more than it really helped, and hesitantly entering the room. He glitched slightly, his voice laced with static, and water dripped from the clothing that clung to the smaller male's frame.

The killer sat up, placing down his knife. He seemed to hold in a laugh, even if he was seeing the other crying. "A bit wet, aren't you? I thought you hated water, Elf." As he spoke, Jeff stood, crossing the room to the closet and digging out a towel for the male, throwing it over at him.

"I-I di.. didn't try to get w-wet!" he retorted, though it hardly seemed he was actually mad about the comment. Benjamin took the towel, shakily wrapping it around himself a bit. "Y-your d.." He couldn't call Smiley a dumb dog- "Dog- Pushed me.." he mumbled, before squeaking almost as Jeff threw a sweater and shirt at him, along with a dry pair of underwear.

"You're getting my floor wet. Dry off and change if you're staying in here."

The spirit hesitated, before nodding as he undressed, drying himself off and putting on the larger male's clothing. It was baggy on him, but it worked- He then moved to climb up next to Jeff on the bed, snuggling up against him. "You-you're warm," he mumbled, relaxing a bit at the scent of the other male. It wasn't necessarily pleasant, mostly smelling of death and blood, but it was still reassuring, in a way.

"Mmh.." Jeff gently pulled Ben against himself, glancing away as he wrapped an arm around the smaller male. "Zip it, Zelda, or I'm kicking you out."

———

Sucky chapter I know :') Can't all be sexual though.