Ben X Toby

Ticci Toby: Age 17
Ben Drowned: Age 16

So.. Apologies, but they're werewolves in this, since I couldn't think of why else they'd be doing this. Tobias plays the role of an alpha, and Ben an omega on a full moon. If you want a part two that's- like- what happens after, just comment or whatever? And I know Tobias can't feel pain but like deal with it- Also I'm not doing the ticking and such- I'm lazy- Again, sorry.

Full Moon causes omegas to basically be in a strong heat and alphas to become aggressive.

~~~~~

Ticci Toby was upstairs, his tail flicking softly. A soft pant left the alpha as he leaned over the stairway railing. Almost everyone in the mansion was with a mate or out trying to hookup with someone at this point.. Stupid. His ears twitched softly as he shook his head, trying to ignore both the sound and scents of anyone else still in the mansion as he turned around, heading back into his bedroom. He paused at the door a moment, his eyes flickering as he glanced down the hallway.

BEN Drowned was whimpering, mostly curled up naked in his bed. He panted heavily, carefully thrusting his fingers in and out of his ass. He released a soft moan, his tail wagging softly. It'd be better with an actual mate, he'd admit, but it was better than nothing, in his opinion.

Tobias walked down the hall, his eyes scanning over Ben's room's door as he stood outside of it. He knew Ben didn't have a mate, and he couldn't smell a human with him. His tail flicked a moment, a soft growl leaving him as the neediness became almost painful. The male's hand moved to the door, and he turned the knob...

Nothing. It was locked. Of course it was..

Ben's ears pricked up at the sound, and he stopped for a moment. His tail curled over his body, hiding himself the best he could since his blanket was on the floor.

The alpha would break down the door, but he didn't want Slender mad in the morning.. Instead, using the little amount of clearness in his mind, he picked the lock of the door, before entering the elfish male's room.

The suddenly stronger heat scent hit him instantly as he entered the room, his eyes brightening slightly as he saw the omega. He paused only a moment, shutting the door and locking it behind him as Ben quickly scrambled up, moving to the corner of his bed. Tobias's tail wagged slightly, as he pulled his shirt off, walking across the room to Benjamin.

''T-Toby-'' the omega began, both sides of his mind arguing about what to do. Before Ben could continue, however, he was pinned down to the bed, with Tobias licking and nipping at his neck. Ben began panting again, faintly whimpering before growling as the male nipped. The alpha wagged his tail, ignoring the growl as he pulled Ben closer to him, grinding against the other's bare ass, his bulge from his erection pressed against the male's hole. This caused Ben's heated feelings to grow, and he moaned, gripping the alpha's shoulders. ''Ah..~ Ah-alpha~''

Tobias panted, growling softly as his erection grew more painful, before moving away a bit. Ben released a loud whine, shifting around when the male moved. The alpha pulled his pants off, a soft groan leaving him at the lessened pressure at the removal of his pants. He then tugged his boxers off, causing Ben to flatten his ears, moving away a bit. As the omega opened his mouth to argue, Tobias shook his head, sitting on the bed and pulling Ben into his lap, earning a small squeak of surprise from him. Toby's hands moved to Ben's hips, lifting him up so his tip pressed against his entrance. The omega's eyes widened slightly, and he whined, trying to move. Though, he didn't manage to get away before Toby roughly pulled him down, so Ben was at least hallway down his length. Thankfully he'd created slick earlier, making at least a bit if lube, but it still hurt, when Toby hadn't used anything... Ben shook slightly, gripping tightly onto the male's shoulders as he buried his face into the male's neck, whimpering and whining, tears filling his eyes and some rolling down his cheeks.

Ben began panting again after a while, his ears still flat but his tail wagging. Toby took this as his okay, and licked Ben's neck gently before he slowly lifted the male up a bit, before pushing him back down. Ben's pants grew heavy, occasional moans leaving him. It felt like forever before he adjusted completely.. After a while, Toby laid back, continuing the lifting and such. Ben whined, before moving himself instead, trying to get it to go faster. His heat made him want more, even if it hurt.. Toby chuckled softly, his tail wagging happily as he helped the omega bounce faster.''A-Alpha!~'' the smaller boy whined, his tail wagging quicker. Toby paused a moment, before lifting Ben off, laying him down. The alpha then moved over him, pushing his legs up and apart before rougher thrusting into him. The boy yelped, his ears flat again with Toby now fully inside of him, thrusting as fast and rough as he could. The alpha bit down onto Ben's neck, keeping him still as he squirmed beneath him. Though, soon enough Ben was a panting, moaning mess beneath the alpha that dominated him. The omega wrapped his legs tightly around the alpha's waist, as he dug his nails into the other's back. It didn't take long before Ben moaned out the alpha's name, before he released his cum, his walls tightening around the alpha's cock. Tobias groaned slightly against Ben's skin, and after a few minutes his cock throbbed inside of Ben, and his thrusts grew a bit sloppy. The omega whined, trying to move away and off of Toby as he felt the throbbing, but was held in place when the alpha knotted, thrusting as hard as he could, as deep as possible while roughly cumming into the smaller male. He waited a few moments, his tail wagging softly, before he pulled out so his tip just pressed against the male's hole. "Time for round two~" the alpha growled into the panting omega's ear, before roughly thrusting back into him.