Jeff x Ben

~Three Days After The Ej x Jeff Chapter~

Ben laughed, poking the serial killer again. ''JEFF'S A BØTTØM!'' At first the killer tried ignoring the spirit, irritated enough that he still hadn't spoken to Eyeless Jack about what happened. Though, after a few hours every day, you can imagine how much it got to him.
"I am not, Zelda," he growled, his pale eyes darkening slightly. It was...a one time thing, and he didn't have a choice in the matter. It didn't count.
''Are tøøøø! Jack fucked yøu~''
"I didn't choose to be!-" The killer started, before pausing. He clicked his tongue, grabbing the elf-like boy by his hair and pulling him up to his bedroom, without knowing they were being watched... The blonde male winced, only going to try helping to rid the feeling of his hair being yanked. ''Øwøw-'' "I DARE you to say that ONE MORE DAMN TIME," Jeffery growled, pushing the smaller male up against the wall once he closed the door, pinning him still.
Ben hesitated a moment, before locking eyes with Jeff. He then smirked a bit, seeing as he pissed Jeff off. ''Yøu're submi-''
The male was cut off, his eyes widening as Jeff roughly kissed him. The killer pulled back, determined to prove he wasn't submissive as Ben said. "I. Am. Not."
The spirit was silent, still trying to comprehend what the murderer did, when he was shoved down on his hands and knees. Jeff held Ben still, as the smaller male struggled a bit in confusion. ''J-Jeff!? What the hell dø yøu think-'' The killer pulled up Ben's tunic, pushing the male down as he pulled it up enough to reveal most of his back. He then growled a quiet threat to Ben, telling him to stay silent as he tugged the other male's tights down to his knees, before looking over him. "Y'know, Zelda, your outfit doesn't help with your feminine look sometimes."
''I'm nøt!!-'' Ben broke off, chilled by the sudden coldness he felt when his underwear was pulled down after the tights.
Ignoring Ben, Jeffery pulled his own pants and boxers down enough to reveal his (member/cock/dick, comment which you rather I use?). The spirit froze, feeling the male's tip press against his entrance. ''J-Jeffery-''
The male yelped, feeling Jeff's teeth sink into the sensitive skin on his neck hard enough to break the skin. "Call me Master," he growled.
The spirit hesitated, before shifting around a bit, trying to move away even a little. ''M..master, please.. A-at least use-''
The killer rolled his eyes, thrusting roughly into the smaller male. Hearing the scream of pain, even if it wasn't as good as with his victims, he found himself pleased, and continued his thrusting.
Ben felt tears roll down his cheeks, choking slightly as he tried to breathe, from the pain he felt. Not stretched, no lube, and the roughness. Ouch.
Jeff watched the male beneath him carefully, waiting for the signs of pain to change to pleasure. It took a while, but eventually he heard a faint moan leave Ben between his whimpering. Perfect..
"Remember, you have to stay silent, Pet," the killer growled into Ben's ear. The spirit whined faintly, before nodding as he buried his face into the bed, muffling himself into silence. Though, Jeff, wanting the other to fail the order, gripped his hair and tugged his head up.
''N-nng..~ J- M-Master!," Ben quickly corrected, remembering the killer's order. ''Pl..please..''
"Silence," Jeff growled, though he still picked up his pace enough to please Benjamin, leaning over the male a bit more. Using his free hand, he stroked the male's shaft at a painfully slow speed, earning a small whine from the spirit. However, in response, Ben's hips bucked a bit, instinctively wanting more of his master's touch. A faint chuckle left Jeff, enjoying how the smaller male reacted, before he pulled out of the boy. The spirit paused, before whining loudly, quickly turning to face the killer, his needs blanking the pain of his back from his mind.
''M-master? W..why'd yøu støp?..'' The elfish male crawled closer, wondering if he'd be able to climb onto the killer and have him keep going.
"You're in trouble for calling me submissive. Perhaps next time you'll be a good boy, but.." The killer looked down at Ben, getting off the bed. He wanted to finish.. But Ben was in trouble, this was punishment.
''I-I'm a gøød bøy!!''
"If I hear that you jacked off, I'll never touch you again, Pet," the killer growled, leaving the room and ignoring the other's argument.

Creepypasta BxBOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara