18

You took me from school and we were driving to your house.You asked me many times If I was okay and didn't let go of my hand all the time.I smiled.You didn't know something about me.I didn't have enough courage to tell you.I was diagnosed since 10 with a heart disease and my life was ending slowly day by day.I never told you becuase If I would,I also would ruin you and our relationship and I didn't want that.I enjoyed every moment with you.I cried every night and looked at you while you were sleeping by my side.One night I cried loudly and you woke up and told me what was wrong but I just laughed about it...I told you that it was just a bad dream.You kissed my forehead and pulled me closer to you whispering calming words.I was terrified of the idea of leaving you...Before I didn't have someone special and important to me but now that I found my love I had to leave and I really hoped that you could forgive me.Forgive your y/n.

"Yoongi please forgive me,forgive your y/n."

"Y/n?!What are you saying love?Huh?!Don't prank me like this please."-you said showing me your gummy smile.I smiled too because you didn't know and I didn't blame you.I really loved your gummy smile and I was really glad I could see it one last time.
You pecked my lips and looked at me pressing your forehead to mine but this time you felt something was wrong.

"I love you Y/n."

It was the last thing that I heared before I blacked out.

"Baby?What's wrong?!Y/n?!Open your eyes love,please open them..."

You were crying your heart out but also checking my pulse that wasn't there anymore.